VDH or BM / WW monk lf guild

Hi

Currently on the look out for a new guild - my main chars are my Vengeance Demonhunter 210 or my Brewmaster / Windwalker monk also at 210

Current raid tier 9/10 heroic as tank on both.

I am an highly experienced mature player who has played at many different levels since TBC ranging from 5-6 days in high end progress guilds to my current heroic only guild which has been my home since stepping out of the mythic raiding scene for a while.

I also enjoy the M+ side of the game and would also be interested in a guild that does regular groups for fun and pushing keys at the same time.

I am looking for a reliable drama free environment with similar like minded players with a stable core of player ideally.

I am pretty flexible on raid times and days although i would prefer a guild who does 2 nights a week with s later start time if possible!

ANyways feel free to hit me up and we can discuss anything else further

Many thanks

My battletag is Dafunky#21522

hey man, we’re currently looking for a few more faces for our little group

Hey, we (Coalescence - Kazzak) are currently on the lookout for a WW monk with a tank offspec.

We’re a friendly guild with a great community that’s been around since vanilla. We raid two nights a week and are currently on 2/10m. If you’re interested there’s more info here:

Hey there,

We’re currently hunting for a cool second tank for our raid team - we really want a BM monk as we already have a DH tank but until we start seriously hitting mythic we are more concerned about people playing the class they enjoy.

We’re a new guild based on Draenor but our core has been playing together for years in various games and have experience in running successful guilds and teams.

If you’re at all interested we’d love to have a chat with you on discord.

hey Defunky,

Our Thursday team would love to have a WW/BM offspec monk join their team. We also have an alt run on Tuesdays and M+'s of different levels daily. Here’s our link if you are interested.

Hey Defunky!

I’m the leader of on twisting nether. Hoping to be raiding at night times so may better suit your schedule. We are aiming for 00:30 - 03:00 Tues, Thurs and Saturday. What are your thoughts?

I’m establishing a community here, so looking for friendly players to play with, not just a raiding team!

Hello!

We currently in need of a Tank for raids and M+, also having you as dps would be appreciated on our core also.
Please let me know if you have any questions.