Vindictive Nightmare World PvP Guild

"Vindictive Nightmare" is a Horde World PvP guild on Defias Brotherhood consisting of multi gladiators, gankers and rp griefers. We are looking to establish the extermination of the abomination we call Argent Dawn.

The Horde for too long succumb to the disgusting server unbalance that has become of Defias Brotherhood. We have for too long sat idle accepting our fate as the ever-dwindling faction on this server but now things have changed! The Horde are rising, we’re growing larger and larger everyday because some of us are choosing to not let Defias Brotherhood turn into another Outland, We will not let the Realm fall into to the hands of those filthy Argent Dawn rats! We will not allow the Alliance dogs to take our women and children as slaves!
What we can Offer you:

• Ruining RP events
  • The genocide of alliance RPers
  • Server events
  • RBG’s/Arena
  • City Raids
  • Bg premades
  • Planned (10v10) (20v20) (40v40) Guild vs Guild
  • Open combat
  • Ganking
  • Tournaments
  • Death matches
  • Nazjatar-Mechagon domination
  • Mythic plus 10 runs

Requirements that are expected of our members:

1). Attend World PvP a lot.

2). Get on Discord for World PvP.

3). Warmode must always be on.

4). Have some experience in PvP and be able to hold your own in PvP engagements.

5). Be able to follow the group leaders targets and tactics otherwise our women and children will become slaves!

Vindictive Nightmare is only two weeks old and already we have grown enough to display the beginning of a alliance genocide:

For reasons unknown we are unable to share with you videos and screenshots of our guilds World PvP battles due to blizzards forum rules on links.

For more information or an invite whisper:

Guild masters : Scardrex-Defias Brotherhood, Jamíe-Defias Brotherhood, Tzuyu-Ravenholdt
Officers: Yuline-Sporeggar

You can also add me or our officer Yuline on battle tag with the following:

B-tag: scarz#2605
B-tag: Yuline#2910

6 Likes

Moving to Horde was an good idea, alot of fight’s to get around on RP realms after that.
8.2 seems to have made it harder for alliance players to get any fight’s but on horde it seems like we get an sh!tfest everywhere.

Someone need to keep the zerg raids bussy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re just happy you got to play with me .

1 Like

real shiet right here

Good luck on Horde if you step into classic look us up :slight_smile:

Ey nice, added to my wpvp guild list in wm forum.

1 Like

I can’t leave my pve guild but I’m 100% with you guys. Wpvp is fun, I’m happy you are on horde side now (Actually you don’t know me and I don’t know you, I’m just a secret Yuline fanatic :star_struck: )

1 Like

WeirdChamp

Just leave your guild 4Head

What have us AD folks ever done to you?

Apart from being on the best realm EU ofc :slight_smile:

Do not make me be sick at the thought of AD being considered the best server on EU. xD

2 Likes

Is this guild a serious WPvP guild or will it be like the previous ones you have made?

Look who came to this post :slight_smile:

If i told you it was serious how likely are you to believe me anyway? No point asking a question when you know whatever answer you get you will not believe.

But all your roleplayers came here.

If you cant beat us join us <3

ah be jesus

This toxic language and behavior brings back some beautiful memories. Maybe Defias and WPvP isn’t as dead as I’ve thought.

Yes it seems like its a good way to make some ingame enemys.

Funfun :>

This isn’t my guild for starters maybe you should get in touch with my hella cute GM :slight_smile:

I see you there

1 Like

Go away forum warrior!

2 Likes