Vindictive Nightmare World PvP Guild

He generally gives a bit of back and forth with arguments but if you call him a nonce he will ask for your address to meet up and fight in real life. Make of that what you will.

1 Like

Why on earth would you call somebody a nonce?

Have no idea!

I see you’re back obsessing again Skittil

You seem abit desperate lately, is everything okey?

1 Like

In what way?

Hi i will soon transfer my Warrior to Defias server, i have a Warlock and a Druid too. I love doing duels, rbgs and world PvP and i will be glad to join your ranks… I’m still gearing up, but i promise that i will attend every pvp event and i will farm my a*ss off to gear up asap… I will /w u in game to have a chat, if u are free :smiley:

This guild is prob dead now.
Half of them will be playing classic

You’re right guild did die, when I bailed looks like GM quit or stopped playing for whatever reason now a bunch have left or just waiting around for classic.

The guild hasn’t died, you had hardly anything to do with the guild in the first place. I gave you co gm and all you did was afk while me and kazzko ran the guild. Vindictive Nightmare as a community is simply moving on to classic wow where the game is in a better state for World PvP and PvP in general. We look forward to joining A bunch of gankers and getting involved in all the perks that classic wow has to offer.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Wait u serious bro?

2 Likes

10/10 post, would rate again tbh.

Then next time don’t make someone “co-gm” that basically had very little interest in the game in the first place I came back to play Jewline and suddenly a co-gm pops up as my rank like what?

Lies! You are the Prince of lies!
y u no give me a like then.

There I liked it now we are friends now :3

1 Like

I hate being right guys

what you doing in classic

Not being very healthy.

Yuline told me you wanted Co GM and that you were really interested in coming back.

You are not right about anything, we are still around and kicking.

First I’m hearing about this lmao, I subbed because I wasn’t doing anything at the time and yuline wanted me to sub, oh well it’s over now good luck in classic. C: