Visual bug(Prepatch/Beta)

So ever since I’ve updated my graphics card driver (Rx560) I’ve started getting a very weird visual glitch upon alt-tabbing from game. I’ll include this in a screenshot below. It’s important to note that I’ve tested it in other games (League of Legends, Path of Exile, and Doom Eternal to be specific) and these issues never happened.

I’ve gone and done some troubleshooting such as
-Messing around with DX11,12
-Reverting my driver(This did actually solve the problem, but came with a bit of reduced performance)
-I’ve tried messing around with Shader Caches as that used to be a problem mid-BFA(8.1 iirc) On/Off/AMD Optimized, pretty much did nothing

I’ll post screenshots here : https://imgur.com/a/mwa8T7r

Any help is greatly appreciated. If we can’t find a solution I’ll simply revert to an older version where this doesn’t appear to be an issue. ^^
<3

Hey, Amd rx 5700 xt (random black screen and stuttering) I have the same exact issue.

Has to be 20.9.2 then, I’ve had this issue on beta like a few weeks ago, thats when I’ve reverted my driver to the previous one.

Did it allow you to revert back to version 20.4.2? Because when I logged in to the character selection, it said my driver is outdated and I have to update. I was aware that this problem persists on the new version of the driver that I updated to 20.9.2… so I was a bit concerned with the update but went ahead as prompted by the game… and now the problem appeared.

Yes it must be with the driver … but this issue should be resolved , I believe it could be a compatibility issue with Blizzard servers and AMD driver.

Absolutely, AMD has a really good guide on how to reinstall to older drivers.

The “!” promtpt to update your drivers happens to Nvidia users too. Nothing to be concerned about :slight_smile: