Void Elves are getting Natural Hair Colours!

What about them?

Thats personal taste
The world is interesting to someone I’m sure

Sure! There is RP, PvP, Pet battle, Weeklies
Aside that, I highly doubt

Anyhow, It’s nice to see those colors, next step? Remove the tentacles and toggle off the racial
Its a long road to remove the Void from the Void Elves…

3 Likes

Cosmetics is no content. If you like to play barber just edit the wow model files and create your own wow studio. SL is not so Bad because you folks had no colored hair or tentacle designs…

5 Likes

They need to give us something REALLY awesome to finnaly fix that disaster the Nigthbrone are
No matter what, we still looks like cheap kock off versions of the Night Elves… like some deseprate Kaldorei trying to cosplay the Shal’dorei and not the Shal’dorei of Suramar
Eyes, arcane glow here and there, noble aura, smug faces and god, thos awesome Nightbrone NPC weapons (the Lightforged got their set of weapons, okay not them, everyone with the commander of Argus achivemnet, the Lightforged arsenal… would be nice to have a Nightbrone Arsenal)
We have an awesome race in the game everything THERE…
Playable?
This…
It is like the differece between a TV commercial of a food and the real thing you buy…

2 Likes

It’s nice that Blizzard is listening such request. Really, it’s wonderful. But I’d be delighted if they listened at gameplay feedbacks.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, this is 100% damage control by Blizzard to somewhat calm the waters.

Getting what we want is nice but we should not forget why we’re getting it.

4 Likes

The original post by Linxy was more about the nightborne and lightforged getting new customizations, including new skin colors, hair styles, hair colors, accessories, etc. and in the case of lightforged - more horns and tails customization.

Last wish - Nightborne customization - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Oh… My… GOD!!!

Will I have a red haired Voidie!!!

1 Like

If this is part of their changed course away from totally ignoring feedback and closer to actually listen, let them. I’m thrilled to see if cosmetics are all the change has to offer or if their Jaina like “I’m listening now…” was for real.

1 Like

Even when players get what they want, they got something to b!tch about…

1 Like

That is the post that I wrote and asked to post on my behalf, and I know it already.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if all of this is just to try and bring players back or if its the developers finally getting room to stretch and breathe after being freed from terrible management…
But I like it.

3 Likes

is there a way to make the nborne heritage set chest with tunic/robe
like korthia kyrian/renown sets
belfs could use more hairstyle mostly the girls from all the hairstyle choices i use only 2 of them

1 Like

The Void Elf Alleria’s hair color is sure to be available. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Yeah, because the “High Elf” and “Lightforged” playerbase is soooo large , loosing them would cripple Blizzard (sorry, I don’t hink the Nightborne players are numerous either) :thinking:
No… not really
I don’t think so… .so finding a connection? Hard and forced.
I mean if they would want to lure back players they lost, there are TONS of other, way better ways than giving some table scraps to a tiny portion of players
Just a limited 2 week acces to the Legion Mage Tower alone would do that… heck, even puting longboi in the shop for … 50 bucks? And people would swarm

The high elfers didn’t really deserve it tbh. Don’t you know the allied race is called void elf?

4 Likes

Woop!

:partying_face:

:partying_face:

2 Likes

I wasnt only referring to the new customization options.
But them listening and communicating it to us.
The change to conduits has been needed and now they are doing it.
Changed to lv60 required to list in the group finder to combat boost ads.
Legendary recipes for cataloged research.
Reverted the nerf on domination shard set bonus and instead buffed underperforming ones.
And there is more feedback that they have listened to and implemented and actually informed us about it.
While they have been pretty silent for most of the expansion I feel.
I wouldnt be surprised if they pull the ripcord soon aswell.

1 Like

Can’t people just be happy. Something that was frequently requested is being added.

Yay!

10 Likes

Interesting is that it is hair colours but doesn’t mention styles for void elves.

Wonder what they’ll be.

Light blonde seems certain. That’s always been an elven staple.

Red seems opportune as well. It would even fit well with the void theme.

Maybe they’ll do black because it’s not too far from the existing blue and purple.

Grey also seems like a color that compliments all the blue and purple.

Brown seems weird. That one feels less compatible with the void colors and also with the High Elf theme.

But they do say 5…

Maybe it’s 5 shades of grey. :rofl: