Void Elves are getting Natural Hair Colours!

26 Likes

Ah typical blizz acting on feedback tradition. ‘‘We didn’t mention we was gonna add this originally. But after feedback about what we didn’t even had planned. Let’s put that in there too from those requests’’.

HOW ABOUT THEY JUST DO EVERY REQUEST AND NOT THEN MAKE A RE-ANNOUNCEMENT OF THOSE ADDITIONS IN THE END ALSO BEING ADDED DAYS LATER?!

God this mentality of Blizz makes me mad and do it, time and time again since forever!

inb4 next week they make another re-announcement of new requests they should just have all added in the original first announcement!

The same loop over and over again for weeks…

7 Likes

A welcome addition for alliance high elf enjoyers.

I believe it was a genuine move on blues part, the void elves were everywhere yesterday in my thread after blue post. And i mean it everywhere. 0_o

12 Likes

Blizz to me feels like a Resturant Management of Leaders. That hides all the stuff people requests but keeps pretending they never have them. Only to then not hide them anymore and add them everytime someone ask for a different kind of Salad with their Chicken.

1 Like

More options is always great, but I wish they’d told us which colours they were, so I could muck around on the Wowhead Dressing Room.

They gave us a specific number of new hair colours, so I assume they must already know which ones they’re unlocking for Velves; Would it have killed them to give us just a smidge more info? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Their customization teams is only working on void elves options from what it seems.

Joke!

4 Likes

Instead of reshaping their internal organization, they thought we’d probably be happy customers again if we got some additional hair options for void elves.

3 Likes

All I want is the falcon hairstyle for void elves :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is a bit odd.
I mean, yeah, people do respond to their announcement with more requests. But that’s hardly the first time people have put forth the feedback about wanting more hair colors for Void Elves. I mean, there are giant threads about that. They should be aware of that feedback already. And I’m sure they are. But communication-wise it looks cool if they are acting on immidiate feedback and going the extra mile, rather than padding their initial announcement to make the reception more positive.

But if the end is good, then all is good, I suppose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This tbh, we were begging for the Nightborne changes last 3 years, it was ignored the best way possible till now. And when they have announced the Nightborne customization news, the sworn of the void elves attacked the thread. I did not know all you need is just to spam. Would have done it earlier.

I am happy for the velves however, finally got to be the Highelves, but I still have mixed feelings about this.

Truly hoping Nightborne will get more than just few customization, after all these years.

13 Likes

Was the most important thing to add these days. Is 9.1.5 just a cosmetic patch with some rushed druid forms and colored hair?

My questions. What about other classes? Is there some interesting world content? Can we get some activities beside m+ and raiding like brawlers guild?

There are other thing we need. If it stays like that 9.1.5 = tweet pepe

4 Likes

What about them?

Thats personal taste
The world is interesting to someone I’m sure

Sure! There is RP, PvP, Pet battle, Weeklies
Aside that, I highly doubt

Anyhow, It’s nice to see those colors, next step? Remove the tentacles and toggle off the racial
Its a long road to remove the Void from the Void Elves…

3 Likes

Cosmetics is no content. If you like to play barber just edit the wow model files and create your own wow studio. SL is not so Bad because you folks had no colored hair or tentacle designs…

5 Likes

They need to give us something REALLY awesome to finnaly fix that disaster the Nigthbrone are
No matter what, we still looks like cheap kock off versions of the Night Elves… like some deseprate Kaldorei trying to cosplay the Shal’dorei and not the Shal’dorei of Suramar
Eyes, arcane glow here and there, noble aura, smug faces and god, thos awesome Nightbrone NPC weapons (the Lightforged got their set of weapons, okay not them, everyone with the commander of Argus achivemnet, the Lightforged arsenal… would be nice to have a Nightbrone Arsenal)
We have an awesome race in the game everything THERE…
Playable?
This…
It is like the differece between a TV commercial of a food and the real thing you buy…

2 Likes

It’s nice that Blizzard is listening such request. Really, it’s wonderful. But I’d be delighted if they listened at gameplay feedbacks.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, this is 100% damage control by Blizzard to somewhat calm the waters.

Getting what we want is nice but we should not forget why we’re getting it.

4 Likes

The original post by Linxy was more about the nightborne and lightforged getting new customizations, including new skin colors, hair styles, hair colors, accessories, etc. and in the case of lightforged - more horns and tails customization.

Last wish - Nightborne customization - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Oh… My… GOD!!!

Will I have a red haired Voidie!!!

1 Like

If this is part of their changed course away from totally ignoring feedback and closer to actually listen, let them. I’m thrilled to see if cosmetics are all the change has to offer or if their Jaina like “I’m listening now…” was for real.

1 Like

Even when players get what they want, they got something to b!tch about…

1 Like