Voting Closed -- A New Mount is Chosen

Any idea what will happen with rest of those mounts? They should look cool, would be shame if those ideas were just scraped

5 Likes

Praise be to the tree!

2 Likes

Hurrah #TeamWanderingAncient, we did it!!!

13 Likes

If it doesn’t catch fire near sylvans i don’t want it.

2 Likes

Thank you for holding the vote can you please do this more often for world wide thank you every player counts not just USA players .

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what it looks like.

3 Likes

They’ll prob go to the Store.

This is the WoWhead post on Twitter

Blizzard’s Choose the Next Free #Shadowlands Mount poll has ended, with the Wandering Ancient winning in both the NA and EU!

I could live with that, im only interested in caterpillar so few € wont kill me for that

I mean it would make sense.

Because Blizzard made something familiar for the bikes in WoD i believe?

Horde bike got the most vote, Horde got a Free mount, but Alliance could still get their Bike in Stormwind.

1 Like

Watch nobody actually use the mount in a few weeks from now because it’s a clunky tree.

3 Likes

I run around on my long boi all over the place atm, I am more than willing to rotate the tree into that action.

4 Likes

It is a tree.

Longboi is at least somehow unique, if every other is gona run on this mount, i definitely wont.

It doesn’t feel that unique, I see them all over the place. But the tree will be like a moving forest and it’s going to be an awesome sight.

Agree there is tons of them, but it aint as much as with free/easier to grt mounts

A moving forest is interesting idea, but it would be harder to fit in with transmog, idk how many do that tho, i like when my tmog matches my mount

1 Like

Wait. Do we ride a tree, or do we become a tree?

I kinda hope it’s a shapeshift instead of a mount. But either way I think we made the right choice. :slight_smile:

Cool, a another mount I won’t use.

5 Likes

The tree won before the polls were even open.

A mount with such a clear Night Elf profile was never not going to sweep it.

Grats to all who voted for it though. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Why would people vote for a tree? I don’t think I can be a part of this community if they think a walking tree is better than a caterpillar. I’m guessing more Alliance voted than Horde did, right?
Outraged.

Why would people vote fro Trump ?

Stupidity

This alone proves that Democracy is bad system