Wanting to join active social guild

As title suggests looking at joining a guild that is into more of the social side. Im new to WoW so need people who are patient.

Hey,

I’m an officer in Primordial Flame, a 2/8M Horde guild on Drak’thul.

We have a very strong social element and an active guild Discord, where you can always ask questions or see if anybody wants to do something together.

For example, we just put together a group of 5 to smash some Dungeons for levelling characters from level 20 next weekend.
There will be lots of people picking up levelling again in 8.1 especially since we recently transferred servers and most of us had to leave their alts behind.
So I am confident you’d have no trouble finding people to play together with or chat.

We’re also playing other games together, some of us play Overwatch or League of Legends, and we just started a guild on FFXIV as well.

So yeah if you think you’d like our group, just add me on Battlenet and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

blacksheep#21897

H Mauu, (T H U N D E R) is a Mythic guild but also looking for more social players. We are on Draenor realm and run M+ on off nights and are helpful where players need it due to experience of our members. We are a mature guild and well established, if you would like to consider our guild please see below info.

Our Raid times are 21:00-00:00 and Wed, Thurs & Sunday and our guild recruitment post is here [H Draenor] T H U N D E R - Late evening raiders - need dps . Please contact Narce [Adda6#2711] if you’d like to find out more about us.

hey guys, i still enjoy levelling and gearing on alts etc and running M+ and helping others out etc. i find it extremely difficult to find such guilds about in 2018! most just want the same group running the same progressive content whilst leaving the rest of us behind HELP xx

Hi all,

Sorry we no horde. But if we don’t shoot, we cannot miss :stuck_out_tongue:
We are a casual guild with alot good and fun people to play with. We also focus on progress on main raid days. We do Mythic+/raids/lvl and other fun stuff…
This guild has raided has been around since vanilla.

Here is our recruitment message:
Hope to see you soon.

Add me to battlenet: Tostie#2772