Warbringers: Twiluna 😨

I never did say such a thing. Link it.

Using a 99 percentile warcraftlogs ranking. Sure. Go ahead, make my day.

:banana:

Yeah sure, ill get find a 10 month conversation in the search now

I used MAX not 99 because that was the current MAX and your educated answer was BUT MAX LOGS ARE CHEATING LOGS.

Like only paladins cheat logs and nobody else therefore MAX doesnt count…
You are so funny :rofl:

You remind me those 70’s parsing firemages that claim their class is not OP :sunglasses:

I did link a proof that you made this idea yourself. Can’t accept that fact, eh?

Max are meaningless. It’s all aboot 2 healers comps. You went ahead, you made my day.

You linked what proof? :rofl:

Thats why Hpala got nerfed and completely reworked, because max logs where meaningless and because it was not broken.

Such a solid argument coming from a tilted retridin that just want to argue :rofl:

You called me “booster spammer “trainer” ?”

I never called myself this way.

Coming from someone that loves to complain aboot other classes…

Thats you proof?
Its obvious if i reminded you this at the time you said it earlier :rofl:

When the broken specs output 20-30% more? Yes.
Still youre played retridin in all your raiding xp, you have 0 clue on what youre talking about.

If only Hpala could make such broken logs with 2 healing it was because others could not, unless you think ONLY hpalas tried to 2heal and the rest of the community lack the imagination :rofl:

Its healing was broken to a point of disgust, nowadays its healing its fine but their damage is broken to a point of beyond disgusting :rofl:

You linked a post that i already called what you called yourself before. How that makes it a “proof” :rofl:

We talking about Hpalas and you having 0 healing XP but strong opinions…
Playing warrior and DK doesnt mean you know how healing works

You still haven’t proved I called myself a " booster spammer “trainer”".

Im not going to conduct a search, i dont need to prove a point to others both you and me know well :rofl:

No, you’re the only one claiming such a thing :slight_smile:

My claim is what made you chasing me in the healer discussion thread bashing me when i said Hpala was OP because its output was only 20-30% more than all the other specs had and without using any mana + without casting.

It still drives you to chase me around the forums like an angry teenager so… Yeah if i dont bother to search a 10 month discussion that doesnt mean you didnt say it. :rofl:

So you’re insulting me and you expect me to Bend over and taking it? Ahh I see. I didn’t say it, but you claim otherwise. Oh OK then.

Is this graphic answer serious?
Dude, youre out of control here. Get real.

So you’ve insulted me and expect me to forgive? Why have you done that then?

Where exactly did you see me asking forgiveness?
You seem to be confused with alot of things.

Also if you dont like “insults” stop chasing me around the forums and trying desperately to find something to insult me with even when you have no clue what im talking about (healing)

You called me “boost trainer” spreading fake news. If you think I’m gonna let this go, then you’re wrong.

And I didn’t mean forgive, I mean forget. You attacked me and I quite dislike this kind of attitude.

Isnt it obvious that its me that i didnt let it go and it was me that remind it you?

You started replying me and tried to provoke, you got your answer now dont cry about it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.