Warcraft Memes/Gifs #2 🤣

3 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

I understand you want to link the source, but these reddit previews are really messing with the forum layout, at least on desktop.

2 Likes

The captions are usually part of the joke but I guess I can start just pasting those

5 Likes
1 Like

pretty much when a group of Horde players invade the Stormwind Auction house. Happens more often than you think

1 Like

5 Likes
2 Likes

A classic raid signup - these aren’t class icons, they’re spec icons.

2 Likes

edit: Something is really messing with the layout of the page :joy:

4 Likes

this is so accurate. I felt like i was arguing with people who are either ignorant or straight out racist hiding behind a classic alt.

Someone mentioned Disney was too diverse, i provided evidence which showed 9/15 of the Disney princesses are Europeans.

he said and i qoute “thats too diverse, and all them should be European”.

no comment :roll_eyes:

When it comes to that kinda topic I find most of the time its best to just not argue anymore. The people complaining are set in their ways and won’t hear any of it anyway.

1 Like

very wise words. Also when watching cartoons (which i still do today) i rarely pay attention to this kinda stuff. I simply enjoy the show :grin:

recently i found out Rapunzel is german, and thats been my Disney favorite movie since 2010. i was like “eh, thats cool”

This is so true :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes