Warcraft Memes/Gifs #2 🤣

I remember in newcomer chat someone once asked for help and complained how they’re supposed to get a key in Redridge to unlock a prisoner’s cage when they can’t beat the (elite) enemies guarding it. I brought to their attention that (per the quest’s instruction) they have to sneak past the enemies by staying out of their aggro radius and since they were a hunter they should dismiss their pet as well (again all of that was in the quest text).

1 Like

That is brilliant. I’m plenty guilty of go in blasting first, then figure it out after if I fail.

I have also been know to kill loads of mobs before realising I should have been sticking banners in the bodies.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Oh I hate those ones, especially old ones where you have to banner every corpse separately.

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

181 deaths?? i dont remember joining you in that one lol - at least 150 of them would be me…

2 Likes

WoWs biggest problem imo. It just isn’t serious enough compared to Diablo franchise.

1 Like

Because WoW is PG12, and Diablo isn’t.

On a tangent note, it reminds me of back when I was new when I was doing a quest in Westfall where you have to kill about 25 harvesters and I kept getting annihilated because I was getting swarmed. I felt like a complete moron when I didn’t bother to read the quest description where it said that I was supposed to hop onto an inactive harvester to take them down with. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just yesterday I was killing some mobs when three or four mobs in I realised I should be throwing something on them.

Clearly channelling my inner Warrior - me Warrior, me Smash!

1 Like

That may be the fact. But it is also the fact that it is all in Blizzards control to increase the age rating by making such audience-related content and speaking with the responsible control authorities.

Limiting your game to a certain age-rating can prevent a lot of creative expression. And remember, the majority of WoWs players are in their 30s-50s. Teenagers are not really the persisting target audience.

4 Likes

laughs in Holy Paladin

then becomes depressed at times

6 Likes

Anyone up for a halls run?

7 Likes

Should’ve named it Baa’phisto.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/13tesnw/what_every_mage_will_feel_like_when_they_group_up/

5 Likes