Warcraft Memes/Gifs #2 đŸ€Ł

You’ll have to be a good boi and build up your TL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i had trust, but no more :frowning:
RIP
once you lost the trust dont think you can have it back

You can, others have lost it and got it back, but it does kind of reset you.

kinda hard with a full time job, but i will attempt again

1 Like

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*

It’s basically just visit forum, read a bit, take part a bit. Visiting every other day and reading and taking part for just five mins would probably cover it.

It’s a very minor perk at TL3 for being a regular contributor though, it’s no great loss if the requirements are too steep. Or people simply don’t want to take part that often.

once you have gotten 5 flagged posts and/or a forum ban you have to wait a full 6 months to start earning tl3. the 6 months is a soft ban for earning tl3

I don’t believe flagged unactioned is the same. It’s only if you are actioned.

I miss being able to post gifs. I worked hard to get there, but my sometimes over-emotional approach to the forum was sub-optimal and I lost my privileges :frowning:

I’m resolved to becoming a better contributor and maybe one day I shall be able to post gifs again!

1 Like

6 Likes

New battle pet datamined from upcoming Microsoft promotion

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

Well, to make forum better, The posts I got flagged were supposed to be red :red_circle:

From any alt it exists that when the green message sometimes said I unlocked TL1 or TL2 and it is fine

1 Like

lol that is hilarious

1 Like

Insert funny meme here.

13 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes