Warcraft Memes/Gifs #2 🤣

correct expansion, but slightly off on the raid.

Tirion: Wilfred Fizzlebang will summon forth you next challenge. Stand by for his entry.
Fizzlebang: Thank you High Lord. Now challengers I will begin the Ritual of Summoning, when I am done a fearsome doom guard will appear. Prepare for Oblivion! Ah HA! I have done it behold the power of Wilfred Fizzlebang Master Summoner! You are bound to me demon!
Jaraxxus:Trifling gnome, your arrogance will be your undoing!
Fizzlebang: But I’m in charge here-…
Tirion: Quickly heroes destroy the Demon Lord before he can open a portal to its twisted demonic realm.

I’m not talking about Jaraxxus, as as far as I know he himself doesn’t say “Oblivion”. Wilfred says it but his voice is noticeably different.

The hands boss in Ulduar says it which is where that voice line comes from I believe.

8 Likes

Now I want to see gnome :smiley:

2 Likes

A gnome Dracthyr would look like a gecko lizard (and about the same size too) :rofl:

1 Like

https://imgur.com/kaNjnhR

Anyone with TL3? XD

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

ahahahahahah this one is good!

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

“Ive seen some things maaan” - Plunderstorm survivor 2024

3 Likes
https://youtu.be/thdvxcf3lFY?si=zaBb6Xf-1MEbUMfZ

Be careful peeps! According to CNN, if you use gifs to show an emotional response and the individual within the gif is black, they’re now… according to CNN and I imagine Blizzard will enforce their opinion… you’re doing… digital blackface!

How exactly are they going to know what colour my skin is?? :joy:
I suppose that would extend to characters as well?
This is the extremists just generating rubbish, the majority of people do not truly think that.

Oh I forgot to add, you have to be a white person for this to affect you, according to CNN xD

You can’t make this stuff up, it’s just too amazing. But Blizzard is a leftist company, so expect them to make it now against the forum rules to post gifs or maybe Blizzard will finally grow a spin.

There is nothing worse than busy bodies taking offense on behalf of others.

3 Likes

Yeah and what’s amusing is the people who they are offended on behalf of are like “really?” and people just sit back and see how far they will go with it.

1 Like