Warfront / 7th legion armour 370

Hi i haven’t been playing for long and i don’t know much. I have a 370 piece of 7th legion armour which i got from the quest for warfront. I want to know how to get more of this since i have never had another quest like that. I need to increase my armour level since nobody accepts you in any raid group.

Thanks for your help!

Hey Devilhand, the warfront quest is repeatable on a per cycle basis - you can read more about this here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000144126 you can also get 340 loot from doing warfronts and other gear from just continued play, rated arena if you have some teammates is a good way to gear up too!

I see you’ve already got mostly 340 gear. The way it works is that you get 340 very quickly, but then face a slower climb beyond that.

Does your guild do Mythic Plus runs or raids? That’s the intended path.

You can get a 370 from the Do 5 Timewalking Dungeons quest this week. You can pick it up in front of the Inn at Boralus.

You have a chance to get one from the World Boss in Arathi, next time it’s up for you.

But that’s it, really. Weekly quests and world bosses might bring you a 370.

Otherwise, either try to climb the gear ladder one rung at a time in Mythic Plus dungeon groups or get into some Uldir Normal runs for 355 gear.

Or pay money for a couple of Tokens and buy boosts for gold through +10 M+ dungeons or Uldir Heroic runs.

Hello and thanks for the replies. I am getting very low armour from quests. It never goes up more than 330 and i cannot understand why.

For example now i have a Storm’s Wake Azerite armour cache which says item level 300.
I also did the time walking dungeon quest which gave me 330.

All my rewards don’t go up higher than 330.

I do a whole week waiting for reset and i get the same stuff.

World Quest rewards only go up to 330 - occasionally 340 for dungeon quests.

LFR gives 340. Warfronts give 340.

Weekly World bosses have a chance to give 355, and 370 for the Arathi boss.

I am surprised to hear you got a 330 from the Timewalking quest though?

That’s why I say it’s fast and easy to get 340. Getting gear above 340, apart from luck with the slot machines than randomly give you upgrades, and the weekly chances, is a matter of doing harder re-made group content, like Mythic-Plus dungeons or Normal or higher raids.

If your guild does raids or M+, that’s one way to get onto the gear ladder. Another might be to find other groups that do content together like

or

Thanks for information and for taking the time to help :slight_smile:. I do love a challenge, if everything would come easy there would be no value.

I try to do mythic + and normal raids. People only choose the best players because obviously they don’t want to fail and waste time but sometimes people are so stupid. I did a normal raid which took hours and i managed to loot 1 item. There was a boss which someone looted a piece which i really needed and it wasn’t even good for his class, when i asked to trade he told me he wanted to sell it to the vendor for something around 129 gold :rofl: . I couldn’t believe it…

Anyways this is my last reply we’ll see how it goes for the next month i have. Maybe this game isn’t cut out for me.

Thanks a lot :smiley:

In case you will browse through here anyway;

I recommend finding a guild to raid with.
Our raidteam takes about an hour to clear whole Uldir heroic now, so it does not always takes hours to clear, but loot is not guaranteed. People call it RNG; be lucky and receive a reward.

Mythic+ takes less time, but again, I’d recommend friends/guild to run them with.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.