Warlock LF Guild

Hello!

I’ll keep this as simple and short as possible. I’ve recently had a change in my work schedule and I’m looking for a new home to progress through mythic content because the guild I was in moved to another game. I’ve been playing wow since 2008. I’m a 240 ilvl+ warlock with decent logs. I’m available from Monday to Sunday 6:30 PM-12:30-11 PM ST. Please don’t post if your raid schedule is outside of my available time frame.

Thank you,
Lockreaper

Hiya Lockreaper, our Mythic team raid on Mon and Wed 19.45-23.00 game time so that fits in your schedule at least :slight_smile: Long standing guild on Silvermoon Alliance (formed and going since 2008) so get in touch if you have any questions or any of this piques your interest! Asta#2730
Have a nice day!

This is my actual main, just realised that replied on an alt character XD

Hey.

A L F A
is a newly formed guild on Draenor-EU with a core of experienced players. Our goal is to build a group with players that can raid well as a team, help each other and have a mindset that will benefit the progress of the guild. We will consider all exceptional applications regardless of current needs.

Our Current Needs are: Mage/Warlock/DK/Priest/Hunter/Druid.

What we expect from you:

1. A healthy raid environment. Being able to work well with your teammates is important to us.
  2. To show respect towards one another as well as yourself
  3. Profound Knowledge of your spec/class/role
  4. Basic experience of the recent raid
  5. Attendance. At least 90% of raids. If you will be unavailable for a raid, you must inform us before the raid.
  6. Be willing to step out for the sake of the progress

What you can expect from us:

1. A healthy raiding environment
  2. Respect and help towards our raiders
  3. An organized push for progress on each tier
  4. Our raid members enjoy free repairs/consumables for raids.
  5. No spot is guaranteed. The best players will get the spots

Schedule: Thursday 19:30-22:30 Sunday 19:30-22:30
Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/A+L+F+A

Officer - Panos#2919 (Discord)

Officer - Rappunzel#0114 (Discord)

Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/KV8Zy3PE4z

Apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8IGRM_PNQz3vDB9OMRazLFZKr1rB1EJGUzwDreGpFNEanKw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you so much for your replies. Unfortunately I am not looking to switch to alliance anytime soon unless blizzard changes something with the faction differences.
As for the second post. I appreciate your interest and I am confident that you’ll get there, it’s just that I’m looking for something to get on board and go through it (meaning progress) and not something that’s being built up from scratch you know what I mean, so I won’t go further into details.
Waiting for more replies.

Hey Lockreaper,

If you’re looking for an established guild that has been stable for a long time then feel free to drop me a message:

That’s exactly what I’m looking for except for the raid schedule. Thank you for your interest. Waiting for more replies.

Update: still looking for a guild.

Hello,

We are currently building a new strong roster, check it out and let me know if you got any interest

Sup locki locki
I can feel you wanna be in ? we are new active raiding/Social Guild !
We are playing 24/7 and hanging on discord chatting the random topics…

Sounds Fun so far Right?
Atm we are new team and we are gearing in the keys helping each other to improve and be better into the gaming world.

We raid two days in the week Wed and Sunday for 3 hours from 7-10 Pm svt

and that is my friend if you wanna more chat with me add me on discord server !
Maxadin#5898

Unfortunately I’m not willing to move to alliance. Waiting for more replies. LF Mythic prog 7/8-10-11 PM ST.

Hi there lockreaper!

I won’t waste your time so if you don’t mind hopping over to Stormscale, we might be a good fit :stuck_out_tongue:

Disc: Metademon#0954
Bnet: Osi#2672

Ozzzy

Unfortunately I can only move to Tarren Mill, Twisting Nether and maybe Ragnaros. Still looking for more replies.