Warlock LF Guld Raiding/M+

Hi there.
I am looking for a guild built around a loyal core and a friendly atmosphere that raids 1-2 times a week, pref mon-thursday (but sundays work too), with raid ending no later than 23:00 server time. HC raiding or/and dipping toes into mythic is more than enough for me, I would not fit into a hardcore guild anymore, those days are way past me.

I am 38 years old so looking for a home that is mostly populated with people, at the very least, in their late twenties.

I am a returning player after being gone for 6 years, decided to start fresh and enjoying the game so far. I am punctual, appreciate feedback, respect others time and know how to read up on tactics. I am also pretty social on discord when I play, so you won’t have any issues with getting me on comps. I am Alliance atm but can consider faction change/transfer should it be a perfect fit.

Cheers!

Hey there brother!

We have an older guild focused primarily around enjoying the game and having fun. Our raid days do not match your preferences, but we are still able to provide you with a lively, social atmosphere and plenty of dungeons!

If you are interested, please message me!
undertale22 on discord
HopesNDreams#2993 on Bnet!

1 Like

discord.gg/hrzF4ru

Silvermoon server

300+members, most 30-40 as age. Raiding 19:30-23:00 max

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile:
Sounds like Aged (1 day raiding guild) might be a good fit for you. https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/guild/eu/ravencrest/aged.

Add me on discord for a guild presentation and a chat. Aethel1723

1 Like

Hey there!

we´re building up and are recruiting!
Send me a request on disc if u like: sirnase

1 Like

Hiya Nightbeard!

SC might be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) (since '07) are looking to bolster our raid and m+ teams. We’re all about taking it slowly but surely with respect to everyone’s capabilities. Our goal is to reach AOTC if possible - starting with Normal and working our way through HC.

We have 2 raid evenings (each 1.5h) on Sunday and Tuesday starting at 21:30 server time. So we respect private time and don’t make it a huge chunk of time to be reserved! Of course being on time and prepared is mandatory to ensure a fun and rewarding evening for everyone!

We also run M+ nights with different key levels (Wed = learning and gearing, Thurs = gearing and consolidating, Fri = working towards KSM and beyond) - this does change through the season, as we all progress.

Our raids and scheduled M+ runs all have the same time slots and end at 23:00 server time.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact:
btag: sheira#1910
dc: lakshmii#0552 (Or just lakshmii now)
Or feel free to jump straight into an application at discord.gg/g3xmpSj3

1 Like

Hey Nightbeard,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Heya, Nightbeard!

If your still looking for a guild, Jynx on kazzak are currently in the stages or reforming after a hiatus. we have mostly been running as a community but have now have decided to reopen our guild that was originally founded back in 2008.

If you would like to know more information about us your more then welcome to jump on our discord and have a look around, most of our information regarding the guild is on there or you are also welcome to add me to discord for a chat!

My discord: Airiain#4406

Guild discord

https://discord.gg/nPtKwSj5

Hello there, we are a fresh prograsion guild on Silvermoon [EU] that is looking for more players for our raiding experience. We plan on doing normal and heroic runs till we reform our 20 man mythic group. The guild is formed around a core of 10 players that we formed the guild with 3/9M as well. We raid Thursday and Sunday 20-23 ST. In case you want more info feel free to message me on Battlenet ( Kanetsu2267 ) in game or join our discord ( discord.gg/c7nhBmnY3F ).

Hi Nightbeard!

Welcome back to Wow! If you’re still looking for a guild, have a look at Hesperus. We raid on Monday and Thursday, 20:30–23:00 and are people aged mostly 30+. We’re on Runetotem, Kilrogg, Nagrand, Arathor, Hellfire. But if you just want to play some m+ and see what we’re like, just send me a discord message @gordzgrey.

Take care
Gordz

Hey mate, found a home yet?

We may be a great fit for you! Please don’t hesitate to add for a chat!

Hello friend o/
We are a bunch of friendly people raiding mythic. were almost 5/9. In our guild we are big enjoyers of friendly banther and fun. We would love to get in contact with you. You can add me at : Mako#22160