Warlock seeking x-realm raids for DF

Hey there,

I’mon the hunt for a new home within the Defias Brotherhood server cluster, this is due to positive past experiences from the server community and the opportunity to establish a solid gold making bank character.

I am seeking a new home for DF where I can be involved in raids and keys as priority, aiming for AotC each tier and open to further progress if it’s an option. 2 days per week for raids in ideal but cannot go past 22.30st week days, Fri-Sun can be a little later.

For me the most important factor for a guild is the social aspect, I value this highly as I enjoy interaction. There should be equal opportunity for all members, events open to anyone providing they meet the requirements but to offer help for those who need it.

I do not want to take part in RP itself, just to clear that up :smile:

My background comes from early vanilla days, from there I healed every expansion right up to Legion where I was put in a spot for DPS, I’m not great at the role but I try. I am also quite confident in Tanking but mostly avoid pugs in this role for obvious reasons. Right now I am playing solo by doing achievements, collecting and making a little gold ready for DF.

I’ve moved toons around so often that Blizzard relies on my spending but this time I aim to start totally fresh, especially as I still have heritage armor to unlock!

I’m open to questions if you have them so add my discord LFC#8812.

To clarify, here’s what I’m looking for:

• Only seeking guilds on Defias Brotherhood server cluster

• Weekday raids between 19:30-22:30st, Fri-Sun ending 23:00st

• Any faction

• Welcoming and active guild roster

• Starting new characters only

Hello!
I would like to invite you to join Heroes of the Light. We are established on the connected RP realms of Moonglade, The Sha’tar and Steamwheedle Cartel. We’ve had plenty of ups and downs as a guild, and we don’t really have an active guild roster, but we’ve changed our approach to recruiting and seek to materialize fresh ideas.

We are all about forging bonds and it will be great to have someone interested in gradually doing that. Sadly, we will not be raiding, but we have people who do that in the guild as part of raiding communities or lfg.

All in all, we are a social/casual guild and so we invite both active and casuals in; people from different backgrounds; people who are either reticent or outgoing. Do consider my proposal and visit us on discord if you have the time.

ps: it doesn’t allow me to post the link, lol, my name is Aldrien#8460

Hey Fowler, Liverpool fan? So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. We have a Horde guild on Ragnaros with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild. Our raid times are like 30 minutes ahead of your schedule, so not sure they would work for you. Again, our goals are simple and our approach a little different. We raid less and slightly earlier.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new take on raiding we call Ragnaros home. We aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+. Our roster looks at present, so we’re in good shape for DF as a raid team already, but we’re looking to expand our numbers.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST Mon/Thu. Short and sweet.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too.

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Hi Fowler,

If raiding during the weekend is something you are interested in and getting curve in the expansion, we might be just right for you!
We are a new guild of old mythic raiders and M+ players looking to get curve as quickly as possible and are looking for people who want an environment where everyone is prepared to learn boss mechanics in a timely manner and get the boss kills as the priority.
We arent on an RP server but Tarren mill is one of the highest populated Horde servers in EU
Our times seem to suit your needs though! =)

Bnet: Healzforcash#2976
Discord: Healsforcash#0143

You can contact me if you have any questions!

Hey Fowler,

We are looking for a few raiders to complete the roster in DF. Might not be the perfect fit as our raid time are 20:00 to 23:00 Thursday/Sunday - but you can decide.

Check out our recruitment post and hope to hear from you soon.

[A] Team Orange - LF Raiders to complete the roster for Dragonflight! - Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al. - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you for the replies so far, still looking for the guild that suits my times mostly.

Still seeking home for DF, definitely looking for earlier raid times that end no later than 22:30 server. Also happy to x-realm if needed but I will stay on Defias Brotherhood server cluster.

An update to say that I am aiming to main Warlock, currently in the leveling process but very happy for my class choice.

Still open to a guild ony clustet but also more than fine to x-realm events, just need to have the ability to join discord.