Warlock , VDH or BM (WW) lf a new home

Hi

Thanks for reading

I was previously looking for a guild as a tank but it seems the majority of guilds are currently set on tanks so i am now re-rolling to my Warlock for a new guild.

I am on the lookout for a guild progressing on mythic - maximum 2 nights given my work schedule and real life commitments - preferably horde but would consider alliance for the right guild. It would also be a big plus if the guild is active in the M+ element of the game on off nights.

I have been playing WoW since TBC and have played at a wide range of difficulties from high end back in the day 6 nights a week through mythic guilds and for the last couple of tiers playing in a heroic only guild with friends who also quit the mythic scene and preferred a more casual approach. However that can only last so long so i am looking for a new challenge.

Primarily looking for a 2 evening mythic progress guild with a later start time UK if possible.

My current main is my Vengeance DH - 217ilevel , 10/10 heroic 1313 RIO (keystone master)

My Warlock is currently sitting at 210 ievel.

I also have a Brewmaster monk 217 ilevel (WW is 216 needs a trinket) and a Boomkin at 207, Prot pala at 204 , Resto Shaman at 203

I am experienced , well organised guild member and raider , who is always encounter prepared and always tries to maximise his character wherever possible for the content i am undertaking.

Anyways thats enough from me for now if your interested please reply to my posting and i will hit you up alternatively add me on friends Dafunky#21522

Thanks for reading and good luck

Funky

Hi Funky, your name sounds familiar (did you by any chance raid with a guild called Eminence on Dunemaul/Tarren Mill during MoP?)
Anyway, we at AnV on Silvermoon would really love another player like yourself, we are a relaxed late night guild (22.00 - 0.00 ST Mon/Weds/Thurs, but have people already doing 2nights/week).
Currently at 2/10M and would love a warlock as you mentioned OR if you wanted to main resto shaman that’d be great!
I won’t be online tonight, but check our website if we seem of interest www.actaguild. org or add my btag hellykins#2114, I’ll try get to you asap.
Good luck and hope to hear from you!

Hey dude, tried adding you to discord for a chat but it says your name is invalid. Add me! Kord/Sushi Dragon#1368. You are just what we are looking for for Nivlheim. A 2 day a week raiding guild just about to step in to mythic.

Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

Hey mate -Tasty Intentions- is a relatively new guild (although with a lot of long time players) who is focused on progression but in a very friendly, laid back, absolutely non-toxic atmosphere where we try to approach mythic in a positive and constructive way. Our progress is 3/10 mythic atm, we intend to get CE at the latest in 9.1 (9.0 depends on the time until next patch release). We also enjoy our time in M+ (we have quite a few people with KSM in guild) and also run some RBG on the side. Our raid times are Thurs/Sun 19.30 to 22.30 and an optional wednesday heroic raid
If you are interested contact me on discord Zordan#2414 or in game Zordan#2158

Hi Funky, it sounds like we might be of interest to you. We’re a relatively new (3 months old) 2 night raiding guild on Ravencrest Alliance. We raid Wednesday/Thursday with optional alt/achievement raids on Mondays. We’re ideally looking for strong ranged DPS to fill out the last one or two spots in our roster. We have a load of people running high level Mythic+ which sounds like it could be up your alley as well.

Check out our recruitment post here for more information; [a][ravencrest] <impaired> - new 2 day raiding guild - #5 by Nuaik-ravencrest or if you’d prefer to talk to us directly feel free to contact Brukerr on Discord Brukerr#1325 or Battle.net Brukerr#2705

:pizza: Casual Pizza Cats is recruiting raiders and socials! :cat:

Are you either or both of these two?

• A committed raider: a raider who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

-------------------- FOR RAIDERS --------------------

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready raiders who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. If you are able to flex (for example healer with DPS offspec) that would be awesome!

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

-------------------- FOR SOCIALS & M+ --------------------
We have social events pretty much weekly. These events include stuff like pub quizzes, transmog or achievement runs, level 1 races etc… We also have CPC Clubs which include a Guild Book Club, Cocktail Club and Film Club! Monday night is Monday Mayhem - we run Mythic+ to get everyone a weekly key done for their Great Vault. Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we are on Bronzebeard, which is on a connected server (Aeriepeak/Eonar/Vek’nilash/Blade’s Edge)
  • we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/EtSzWdQ
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY THROUGH OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/EtSzWdQ

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hey there! We are a 3/10 Mythic guild that focuses on having a fun raiding environment while at the same time downing bosses!
Our guild consists majority of people from the UK and we have abit of a later starting time (20:15 servertime) Wednesday + Thursday.
Maybe you could check us out and see if it sounds interesting :slight_smile:

Hey Funky,

If you are stil looking for a guild: We are looking for a warlock :smiley:
We are currently on 3/10 mythic and raid Wed + Sun 20:30-23:00 ST
We want to progress in a laid back environment, but still with people putting in effort and trying to make the best of their char.
We are recently just suffering from a lot of raiders going on breaks due to the current nature of the game.

Besides our raid days we do haven an (alt) hc run every Thur and do m+ throughout the week :slight_smile:

Add me if you are intersted: Rikachan#2491