Come join us, we dont bite!

1 Like

/bite sinaaki

1 Like

/lick Kyrel

2 Likes

Are you sure about that :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Give dps please especially gnomes so we can punt them .

1 Like
1 Like

Space for dps still .

tomorrow :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Thanks for the opportunity to get curve mount

1 Like

There is still space for a few last-minute sign ups :slight_smile: we are currently 13 and we could probably take another few DPS before being short on heals.

Also, I will try to stream the raid. I have never streamed before so I have no idea if it will work or just lag and crash (my computer is not the best) - for people who want to see how forum runs are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice maut raid. Empty raid. Could invite more from randoms from lfg.
Good luck :blush:

2 Likes

I understand what you mean but 14 people is enough and inviting pugs means risking toxicity :slight_smile: - so I guess itā€™s fine like that!

2 Likes

Thanks for a fun raid, looking forward to the next one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How did it go?

We cleared 6 bosses
And we wiped 3 or 4 times on Vexiona (I died to Twillight Decimator 2 times :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

I think good enough.
The group manage to kill first bosses, Xanesh and Dog.

We will probably kill other bosses next run, however more DPS or people in general are always welcome.

3 Likes

Raid was amazing :slight_smile: we killed 6 bosses and we will extend next week :slight_smile:

thereā€™s still space :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As someone who didnā€™t have a suitable character to attend but did watch on Twitch, I can verify that the run was very fun and full of lots of laughs! A very enjoyable experience to watch, and I assume to run too :slight_smile:

1 Like