We got it! Alpacas are on PTR

If we could name our mounts, I’d expect to see many of those :smile:

1 Like

Although I have to admit a littl disapointment, since a small part of me was hoping for a Caravan wagon mount for Vulpera^^

1 Like

That would be so cool, esp as a multi person mount.

1 Like

I will mine my „comma”.

They have small teeth and they love to eat…

1 Like

1,425 votes and 45 comments so far on Reddit

5 Likes

You need a light source when traveling across deserts at night, better than hand carrying it with you.

1 Like

Yeah but in your a… derrier?

2 Likes

The lantern is a cool touch. I wonder if it glows in the dark like the ele shaman mount :open_mouth:

2 Likes

These are the things we need to know!!!

2 Likes

Just when I thought I couldn’t be any more hyped for 8.3

I’m hyped for 8.3 and Blizzcon atm.

2 Likes

Horde only? Because… I would like one of them. They are better than a bee and appeal to me cultural lore wise^^

While I’m still salty about Alliance getting the bee exclusively (at least you guys could ride Kua’fon), I hope it’s not faction locked. Everybody deserves their own alpaca, even stinky alliance.

2 Likes

Or course it will, it’s lantern after all! :laughing:

1 Like

I would imagine it will be like the lantern on the

2 Likes

lol, they are too cute. I hate insects anyway, esp. buzzing ones. Ever had those buzzing type like bees/wasps/flies/blue bottles do a dive bomb on your ears from outta nowhere and all you hear is BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!TT!T!T!T!?

Like what do bees and wasps etc have against human ears?!

2 Likes

I lived in Australia for over half my life. You gain this reflex, which becomes second nature, to continually woft your hand in the air to shoo away flies and mosquitos.
I do NOT miss the flying buzzy insects. Not one bit!

2 Likes

Don’t you all have hats with corks hanging off them (I joke)

https://www.jing.fm/clipimg/full/57-576348_australia-cork-hat-aussie-hat-with-corks.png

5 Likes

True story, I actually owned a hat like this (for comedic purposes, not for fashion).

4 Likes