We got it! Alpacas are on PTR

Read name of the thread that would answer everything. Looks like if you horde and whine enough you will get what you want.

OMG i might get my playable alpaca demon hunter after all!

1 Like

One demon hutner alpca.
h ttps://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekielnygrabarz/art/WoW-Illidan-Alpaca-731586396

3 Likes

Either it would hordy only bee like mount ( i mean that you have to grind alot for it)
or they will give it to both faction and make horde cry again

For me sounds ok to give it to every one.

What’s next death knight on huge butterfly?

Lich King
h ttps://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekielnygrabarz/art/WoW-Arthas-Alpaca-734358148
and a dragon
h ttps://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekielnygrabarz/art/WoW-Alexstrasza-Alpaca-771643597

1 Like

Warcraft game where everybody hates everyone and there is constant war with thousands dead…but we need more kidstuff in it. :frowning:

No no i speak of actually alpaca race here not mount. Long story. But anyway i don’t mind if horde or alliance, i play both sides.

Something like that with more doom in eye beam!

I’m sad that wont link as an image, unless I do this

5 Likes

My Trust level is too low to post links :stuck_out_tongue:

The link itself wouldn’t show itself but I did a screen capture

Sounds good to me. Maybe could pimp up the butterfly a bit with some rocket launchers and razor blades? Just to keep dignity.

Actually can we also do same for alpaca mounts?

You probably sitll need trust level 3 or highter to post that kind of stuff. Because only youtube, wowhead and reddit are safe for blizzard forum.

I am level 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have rocket laucher but we can start from dynamite or mecha?
h ttps://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekielnygrabarz/art/Overwatch-Ashe-and-BOB-783270302
h ttps://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekielnygrabarz/art/Overwatch-D-Va-786904158

1 Like

when i see a cute and small mount like that the first thing i want to do is use gamons braids and the worldshrinker toy and see how ridicilous it will look as a huge tauren. When you do this on some flightpaths you cant even see the gryphon or gyrocopter anymore

1 Like

Dynamite sounds good!

Btw you can post links without gaps if you type your url, then select it and press </> button (preformatted text) on toolbar.

Like this?
https://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekielnygrabarz/art/WoW-Happy-Birthday-813381794

1 Like

Yep and why did i press on it MAH EYES!