We got over 1 323 548 new Vulpera friends in Horde! UwU

Blizzard needed more $$$ so they cater to online communities like furries lol

4 Likes

Don’t you know? Furries have always ruled the world!

You just havent noticed it.

3 Likes

Garrosh in all other timelines united Azeroth under one banner. He united Humans, Dwarfs, Orcs Gnolls, Kobolds and every one. Only in our timeline he was failur.

I was just saying the other day how Ogrimmar looks like a Zoo lol.

You have Cow people. Moose people. Fox people. Panda people. What’s next? Donkey people.

1 Like

You mean Humons? The are like donkeys and taste like donkeys. I want goat!

2 Likes

Atleast Taurens look like minotaurs. Highmountains are a stupid subrace… and pandaren… kungfu panda.

But Vulpera, they literally went to furaffinity and took inspiration there in making that race.

Why do so many of you have to be a stereotype?
Be yourself.

im so very glad im in the minority who play alliance, cant imagine having these fox things everywhere doing their uwus and stuff.

atleast worgen players keep it to themselves and do it in the seedy underbelly of goldshire…

Kung fu panda looks like Pandaren, They existed before the movie.

Cringe, i will always kill you vulperas in FFA PvP world quests

4 Likes

1294 arena rating.

uWu must be weally scawy.

1 Like

Whatever lfr hero

Woah there, I’ve not done lfr.

uwu sound angwy.

2 Likes

Fur the FLOOF!

UwU
:fox_face:

1 Like

EXTREMELY angry
Hate furries and every occasion i get to kill them i take it, simple as

:fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face:
:panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face:
:wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:
:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

4 Likes

https://i.redd.it/k89t32awu0l61.png

3 Likes

As a Vulpera I apologize on behalf of my race for the way the OP speaks as that doesn’t reflect in any way or form of how we talk. They must have been dropped on their head as a kit… :frowning:

1 Like

Furries are disgusting

If making a vulpera means you’re a furry and want to do the hanky panky with it, what does it mean when a dude makes a male orc then

1 Like