We got over 1 323 548 new Vulpera friends in Horde! UwU

As a Vulpera I apologize on behalf of my race for the way the OP speaks as that doesn’t reflect in any way or form of how we talk. They must have been dropped on their head as a kit… :frowning:

1 Like

Furries are disgusting

If making a vulpera means you’re a furry and want to do the hanky panky with it, what does it mean when a dude makes a male orc then

1 Like

I just want to say on behalf of all tauren that we do not have anything to do with the vulpera.

Don’t lie you selling us tasty smoked beef!

We shall trample all other races because they are inferior!

1 Like

Still no difference between male and female versions of these critters :confused:

4 Likes

all i see is a rodent that’s about to be purged by the alliance purge squads you had back in bfa … :stuck_out_tongue:

alas the alliance just like all it does was incapable of of purging this vermin infestation

not as scary as unrated xD

ya thank god other “furry” races havent existed for over a decade, totally just catering to a very small community who may or may not play the game lol

2 Likes

Couldn’t care less for your lowly race and joke faction. You deserve warchiefs like garrosh, where only orcs matter and rest are useless plebs forced to live in slums.

2 Likes

That means he’s normal.

2 Likes

Nah, when you make a race that means you want to have relations of a very physical nature with your character.

Never apologise, the Alliance want you dead…stand shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the Floof nation.
No Retreat…Second Breakfast…No Surrender!
Fur the FLOOF!

UwU

1 Like

holy projection lmao

They hate us cause they ain’t us.

2 Likes

I love how the OP is just a copy paste of Reddit. Tells you a lot about that certain kind of players

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.