We need another class with summoning stones

Fire mage only, Firelock!

all classes should have 3 abilities - move, attack, and defend.

2 Likes

You left out /sit that one would be important too. How else could one sit in fire.

2 Likes

And Druids should be the only class who can combat rezz?

Personally wouldn’t go for this, I mean what’s the point? Fly there or get someone to use summoning stone.

End of the day, if you’re joining a que for a keystone/ raid then you should be at the destination before you que up.

1 Like

No it should be removed and given to rogues, ffs why would druid need ress ?

1 Like

I actually wouldn’t mind them losing it, I miss the ability to raise party member as a ghoul. A dps gets raised as a ghoul, healer a banshee and tank as a sludge belcher. Brings back some class identity.

2 Likes

get a warlock

Mage would be logical choice, being able to teleport to a raid member, then teleport all raid members within 10 yds to previous location.

That’s if we did go for this, which we shouldn’t, it’s a warlock thing, and for some, the only reason to bring warlock over someone else.

a variation could be done of the teleport spell, single target instead of a stone usable by everyone.

I mean they already do it the other way so it’s not a stretch.

It should be an engineering craftable item that can be used by everyone.
Something along the lines of “Simplified Teleportation Station” which would still require 2 people to operate.

I think it’s nice that warlocks have a unique utility. The meeting stones outside the instance portal already let you summon people, and in LFR and heroic/normal dungeons you are automatically teleported to the instance anyways.

It only take a couple of minutes to flight point directly to the portal entrance while you afk anyways, I think it’s fine.

Why not let warlocks feel like they’re somewhat useful? While you’re at it, why not let everyone whose class starts with “war-” feel like they’re useful if they’re not tanking?

Back in legion warriors could leap up to their class hall. So to keep things fresh and intresting my suggestion is, why not give warriors an ability where they jump to collect people and jump back in an instant?

Give this ability to the rogues. We will smuggle the players through a secret route. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sap them and when they wake up they will be in the designated area

They already lost a lot of their uniqueness, dont make them lose more.

In addition to Warlocks, summoning wouldn’t fit anybody but Shamans. Obviously you need to be in touch with the elemental planes to summon something through space-time. In fact I think it would suit Shamans even better than Warlocks.

1 Like

Mages or priests. Pulling people through the void etc

Druids, just make stampeding roar affect people outside instance too. I suppose another option is don’t sign up for a raid when you’re half a planet (or more) away.