We need more female gamers

Yeah and i find that weird and most unappealing.

And I am really pleased you do :wink:

4 Likes

Ha ha, imagine if you had to like specific things just to attract a type of person you don’t even like… Good job we can like whatever we want and find people who appreciate that!

10 Likes

Then you should go back to the 1930s because gender-roles and stereotypes are dead. Why would a person, because she’s female, want to spend her life at home in the kitchen? I can imagine it’s a nice power-fantasy for you but your gender shouldn’t limit you on what you can achieve in life and where you can put your interests.

12 Likes

past bad future good…the post. Save your platitudes for people of less intelligence.

1 Like

Uhoh we got one of those!

1 Like

More females…so of the ones you’ve met, how do you tell that they are, you know, female?

:man_facepalming:

Wait - when you started playing WoW did you not have to go on webcam with a GM so that they could inspect your body and verify your gender? Anyone…? Starting to think that wasn’t really a GM after all… :crazy_face:

11 Likes

That’s kinda what I did :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You shouldn’t have any doubt, nor should anyone else, I would trust GM’s with my life.

3 Likes

Lol did you just call yourself smart while basically telling a woman to get back into the kitchen? You do know being smart is not having a 2 digit iq at the most right?
Now go make me a sandwich

4 Likes

Maybe he could fix some of the stitching on your dress while at it.

6 Likes

wait, do i have tears? where? noooooooooo

2 Likes

What?! No one has ever told me this. So… my whole life has been a lie? :scream:

Oh damn, guess I better get rid off my huge PC game collection and PS4 immediately, and go shopping instead… :thinking:

3 Likes

Can we shop new games? :thinking:

4 Likes

Can I have your games?

4 Likes

No, just pretty skirts with flower prints on them, and kitchen utensils, of course :wink:

4 Likes

This is not ok!!! I will riot!

4 Likes

Sure, why not. I won’t be needing them anymore :smiley:

3 Likes

ill come with you! Oh wait im a male, im not supposed to enjoy cooking ofcourse.
Nvm!

4 Likes