We Won't Be Able To Craft 4 Set When Catalyst Comes Out Lmao

Do we know that it will speed up only once like this?
I thought it would speed up gradually.

So I’d say that we don’t even know what you’re saying.
Unlike the Conquest & Valor cap, on which we’re perfectly clear, despite not knowing the date.

As quoted before from wowhead-

They can ofc change their mind but the blue post was a pretty good indication that it will speed up at a later date.

acceleration is the rate of change of the velocity of an object with respect to time

meaning no, it was pretty good indication of what I’m saying

gravity is a form of acceleration… and it doesn’t work that after falling for a while you suddenly start falling faster… it works gradually

especially “over time” and not “after some time” implies gradual progress

People want a patch to release and then be able to do a handful of dungeons and buy BiS gear within a week.

They seriously want this and see no issues with it whatsoever.

1 Like

After a thought about it they did IT to protect players from themselves. Because if they didnt people would probably hwine onvforums that blizz is forcing then to farm 6k currency instantly .

And what issue is with that ? If simeone is wikliny to put liek 50 hours a week into IT ? Let him . IT would take nie personaly liek 3 - 4 months to put that much time into any char but if people want to do so nobody shoudl stop them.

1 Like

I could have sworn these were the English forums. I guess I’m lost again.

You mean the currency most players are swimming in because it’s rewarded everywhere from the new zone, m+, raid & pvp?

I really dont’ want to quote the blue post again. If you do not understand what is written, there is nothing I can do about that.

It clearly states their intention. You are not going to get a timeline or a schedule out of Blizzard as to when they intend to start lettting the charges clock up faster. By then it will be a pure catch up mechanic.

No you don’t. Because the highest rated players are AWC players and Blizzcon champions and Multi rank 1 gladiators. And they’re 2.6k at the moment

So lying doesn’t really help your case.

I think you don’t understand for reasons I explained and you left unanswered.

Actually they did. They said after first week. Just not how fast it accelerates.

What about you reading my posts & the blue post?

So not only that they kinda screwed most of the expansion but they are trying to screw the other part of it?
Thats great😃

I’ve been sat on 25k cosmic reflux on 2 alts for a while from just playing casually

I stand by all I’ve said before.

And I stand by my counterarguments for all you’ve said before.

I’m very happy for you :laughing:

My bad, correcting it to 2500

Back in vanilla, I WISH I had my full set bonus of tier sets within 2 months. Usually took a LOT longer. People have become so entitled and so impatient it’s freakin’ insane.

This is NOT a looter shooter or an ARPG.

1 Like

I am afraid the short seasons of legion and bfa got everyone in a hurry. We also would like to use our new aquired gear for a while. Unfortunately blizz is not communicating the length of the current season, so we got in our minds the season is 5 months, like in bfa and legion. I am probably the only one liking it blizz got into development trouble and had to extend the season lengths for shadowlands.

I don’t understand the idea of comparing vanilla to now. It’s not even close to being the same game. Same as people trying to compare it to WOTLK.

PvP had a set.
Raiding had a set.
M+ didn’t exist.

The game is a seasonal game now no matter how you try and spin it, every new tier is a new season and everything you did last season doesn’t mean anything anymore. You can’t compare the two because they’re nothing alike except both coming from Blizzard and being called “World of Warcraft”.

1 Like