Weapon imbue and totems effects overrule eachother

Hello

Playing my shaman and have noticed that certain totems and weapon imbues are not working together. Not sure if intended but sure does not seem like it. I have noticed this on a variety of mobs over my entire leveling process from 1-36.

1. Winfury Totem with no weapon imbue. Windfury Totem show up as a weapon buff counting down from 9 to 5 seconds then refreshes.

2. Flametounge Totem with no weapon imbue. Flametounge Totem show up as a weapon buff counting down from 9 to 5 seconds then refreshes.

3. Active Flametounge/Rockbiter/Frostband weapon imbue overrules the effect of totems and are not shown as buff. See below.

4. Imbued Windfury Weapon and drop down Flametounge Totem - Windfury Weapon added the effect but zero effect from Flametounge Totem, no extra fire damage is added.

5. Imbued Flametounge Weapon and dropped Windfure Totem - Flametounge Weapon added the extra fire damage but zero effect from Windfure Totem added

6. Imbued Frostband Weapon and dropped Windfure Totem - Frostband Weapon added the extra damage and slow debuff on target but zero effect from Windfure Totem added.

7. Imbued Frostband Weapon and dropped Flametounge Totem - Frostband Weapon added the extra damage and slow debuff on target but zero effect from Flametounge Totem added, no extra fire damage added.

8. Imbued Rockbiter Weapon and dropped Windfure Totem - Rockbiter Weapon added the dps but zero effect from Windfure Totem added

9. Imbued Rockbiter Weapon and dropped Flametounge Totem - Rockbiter Weapon added the dps but zero effect from Windfure Totem added but zero effect from Flametounge Totem added, no extra fire damage added.

Other totem issues.

Not sure which of these are intended or not.

1. Healing Stream Totem stacks with multible shamans in same group
  2. Mana Spring Totem does not stack with multible shamans in same group

I will look out for more but still not sure which of these, if any, are intended.

If you think you have found a bug, then you need to report it in game.

The developers do not read the EU forums, which is why the EU forums do not have a bug reporting section, nor do the EU forum staff forward any bug reports on to the developers.

2 Likes

I am trying to find where to do that. I am taken to the US forums and I am EU. I can’t submit on the US site because it says “You need a level 10 character to submit in this forum”.

Any suggestions?

Yes, click the button marked “Send Feedback or Bug Report” on the top left of the support screen. I mean…

Its NONE of the buttons in the bottom right, which everyone seems to want to gravitate to.

1 Like

I have been looking for over an hour. There is nowhere I can submit a bug that I can see. I can only see the “Give feedback” and then I am taken to this site.

It’s at this image below, the big Anub’Arak icon.

1 Like

One of those images really needs to be stickied, because too many people are candidates for their local specsavers, lol.

Had to restart battlenet for that to appear! Thank you very much!

yes, bugs arent submitted on the forum but in game.

1 Like

This page tells you too.

1 Like