Weekly disappointment

This is what I get for my holy paladin, current main:
https://imgur.com/a/Z4Rb1M3

Why obvious tank shield for healing spec (and even for tanking its bad tbh).

1 Like

Yes it sucks. Yes it’s an annoying flaw. Yes it’s getting fixed in Shadowlands. Yes we have to suffer things like this for the rest of BFA.

1 Like

Having got twice the useless mechagon bracers with no stats and a nonsense on use effect, i feel your pain.

I got them on my arms warrior as well, didnt play WoW for two days.

I use only 4 pieces of my M+ weekly chest anyway. I never expect anything from it. Didnt even recieve yet 1 shield or boots item from it for the whole season.

A shield? You dreamer! Weapons are forbidden!
I had to buy my shield from the AH because neither chest nor boe ever drop.
Sad life of the multiple spec player, way to many items to get and too few drop sources.

Weekly dsag.
Both chest and vision gave me vers belts. I’ll just put them next to other vers belts i’m getting every week since june.

Just opened mine up to find a note with “I.O.U” written on it

1 Like

Decided to go guardian lootspec to get a tank trinket above 430

… Deadeye’s spyglass … WHY IS THIS ON MY TANK LOOT TABLE AGAIN?! DO I LOOK LIKE SOME TOXIC TRYHARD WHO CARES MORE ABOUT DPS THAN MY BLOODY SURVIVABILLITY?!

I get too many dps trinkets, crying emoji

1 Like

I feel guilty because I got a 475 “if you use 3 different spells then…” ring.

Which was basically what I wanted.

Poor corruption, but that’s already been swapped out for Severe. Could do with grinding 7k mentos to socket it, but… not sure I can be bothered.

So many duplicates I wish a mod could merge/delete those or something.

It’s a hint to use the spy glass to maybe snipe a better item for next week

3 Likes

That made me chuckle :innocent::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.