Weekly Vault of utter garbage

Hey

Since there was no feedback option, only option to rant in the forums, so have it your way.

Here is a feedback to your garbage game design for weekly vault. You have given us chance to obtain maximum of 9 items to weekly vault, but it does not matter, if you have 1 or 3 or 5 boxes in the vault because every f week it’s the same garbage loot for same slot. I have had enough rings and wrists I don’t need them four weeks in a row. I feel so appreciated when i play this game, feels like blizz is spitting on my face.

Whoever designed the current weekly vault. fire him or her. Losing players because of garbage design? You deserve it.

There is a feedback option. Refer to this post and the image in it:

The button is called “Submit feedback or bug report”. When you click on it, you can select a feedback button to give feedback.

Nah it works fine

I did just get 7 rings, 3 trinkets & 1 belt

Seriously though, its defenitly rigged, you have a very high chance to get rings over anything, followed by trinkets, Ye some are lucky, but i refuse to believe that me getting nothing but rings & trinkets every week on 12+ characters is ‘‘bad rng’’

Yes, but if it works fine and you have a suggestion for it you use the Feedback option ingame.
Also just checking that you are taking things out of the vault each week even if there’s nothing you want? Otherwise all the previous weeks will show before this week’s

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.