What are the WoW-launcher 2-3 daily updates about?

We only get to see whats included in a hotfix/patchnote now and then, but what about the daily updates to the wow-launcher on the bnet-app? Its not uncommon that I have to click update 2-3 times per day recently, and there is no information on whats being updated and that leaves me (and probably many others too) very curious what is being downloaded?

Can anyone shine a light on these daily “stealth-updates” and what they are for?

1 Like

It was a bug that seems to be fixed now.

Edit: Or at least it is fixed for me as it is no longer constantly updating WoW etc and the warning note on the Bnet launcher about the issue is no longer there either.

Just dont use the Launcher :stuck_out_tongue: Start the game from the direct .exe icon and you wont bother with stupid updates. I update my game only when it says “Incompatible”. The minor daily/weekly/monthly updates are not important and you can play the game without them.

2 Likes

Thats actually a good idea, now if we only could create a batchfile that logs us in via the exe it would be even better ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.