What are you doing in WoW to pass the time?

I’m not sure if this comes from the right Person… or Worgen!. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
such Lovely Fur :kissing_heart: :wolf:

I see xD

Alt levelling.

I deleted a load of characters when they made it so you could put 50 on one server, some high levelled, so I’m relevelling those characters but on my home server.

Leveled an alt til 50, farming the headless horseman daily, sha of anger weekly, bgs to pass the time.

Ps

I wonder if the honor we are getting now will let us buy cheap shadowlands gear

It was going to be playing my new Sand Troll/Dwarf Slayer Warriors from 1 to 50.

However I got bored in the first day, so I decoded to go back to SWTOR and actually play the Republic side and get to Legendary status.

Got Antoran Charhound and Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s rest today. Otherwise just gold farming, also reached gold cap today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Basic maintenance.

My RL shores takes too much time.

• Work.
  • Shopping.
  • Food preparations.
  • House maintenance.
  • Training.
  • Speaking to your family.

I didn’t had time to logg in this week.

I just came from 9 days holidays which I only did the Headless Horseman event on my 10 max Leveled characters and my 3 alts.

Rest of the time was spent in icy-veins.

• Best stats for each spec, also Azerite talents.
    That meant going through tons of TW/LFR gear, including chest rewards in order to equip the best pieces in 10 max Leveled characters, for each spec.
  • Best talents for 10 Max leveled characters, that meant 30 specs to go through.
  • Trying to fit the new spells in your rotation and key binds.
    Only managed to finish my BE Warrior.
    Had to go through a LOT of Macros.
    Weapon swap between dual wielding 2 handed weapons and equiping a one handed weapon and shield, just so I could use my defensive spells.
    Compressing that and 2/3 spells on the same macro wasn’t easy.

Here’s a example:

This is boring as hell. :weary:
But without this setup, I have to click on my spells all the time and that becomes old very fast.

So out of 10 max Leveled characters only one completed his setup:

• Gear.
  • Talents.
  • Key binds.
  • Macros.

9 are still waiting including this character.
It’s ok if you are doing a one boss dungeon as the Headless Horseman.
It’s a different story if you are doing TW.

Edit: I am thankful for getting the chance to dual wield one handed weapons on my Warriors, again.
Problem is I wasted so many 425 ILV one handed swords back, because I didn’t knew this change was coming.
Now I have to wait for next TW and hope it drops for my BE Warrior as I like to play her with a fencer transmog. One handed sword and fist weapon.

Cheers.

don’t even doubt :smirk:

awh thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: /woof

1 Like

Finishing up the battle pet dungeons I’ve been slacking with the whole expansion and trying to get the last pets from various rare mobs and BfA factions.

Going terribly so far. :expressionless:

Leveling a shaman on classic

Leveling a DK. Warrior is next. The new leveling is addictive :rofl:

I am glad to hear that they managed to make the new leveling less of a slog

1 Like

Level, level, level… delete, delete, delete. Level, level, level… delete, delete, sleep.

Leveling lots of Priests and PvPing my socks off. I love PvP at the moment, even with bad gear :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not like WoW is the only game I play, I’m just pacing myself to make sure my priest in retail is lvl50 for SL and the one in Classic is lvl60 for TBC.

Still doing meta achievements. Almost done naz, i just need to put in the time to get the rares.

Mechagon tho. Been farming for total about 6 months now. And still no sign of this damn viynal. Im going crazy

Honestly not much. Couple of BG’s here and there, a bit of levelling, decided to try some 魔獸世界 aka playing on the Taiwanese servers for fun, but most of my time is spent playing D&D or Skyrim or playing around with tech.

The prepatch is actually pretty good, but i just don’t care because I’ve progressed to the end of it all and it’ll be deleted soon anyway. There’s no point playing other than the heck of it.

Also I’m a little scared of BG’s right now because I’ve somehow magically gotten myself a ridiculous win streak that must be maintained - 14 wins in a row! How? I don’t know lol

Currently levelling up my Void Elf Mage with some occasional Classic thrown in. Nothing too exciting, although my VE does look awesome. Not a massive elf fan usually but she looks incredible.

I still do some m+, also do some leveling. Started a belf yesterday to see the belf starting zone, never done that one.

A little bit of everything really!

1. Achievements.
  2. PvP
  3. Transmog/mount/pet farming
  4. Roleplay
  5. Doing mini transmog contests with my guildmates.

Farming reputations! I just got Ambassador of The Alliance one!