What did happen with goblins?

I would say they made them less pixelated

6 Likes

I kinda agree. Female Goblins are hot now. I’m so confused.

10 Likes

What happened with the Goblins?

This did. They had to go into hiding to escape the bosses…

(profanity in video)

3 Likes

Sugar we were always hot.

15 Likes

the game is cutsie wootsie, the races are made more and more cutsie wootsie. hey ho

What changed is first they ruin our hat models by turning them into those ugly bucket hats you gnomes like to wear and then they make our ears bigger so they stick through the ones that still had to good hat model.

But so yeah we’re no anime girls they’d have given us bigger eyes instead of bigger ears.

I hate how my once bastardly looking Goblin now kinda looks… well… normalish :expressionless:

2 Likes

It’s not that I hate the changes… But I miss how my goblin used to look :confused:

1 Like

I have pictures to remind me. Of both my stellar looks and my old hat model. Also no, I will never stop mentioning how blizzard randomly decided to break my comfortable leather hat model.

4 Likes

:pensive:

If only I took pictures, but it didn’t seem to be so important before

for the first time in my life i wont cut my fingers when i touch my face

Haha , not long ago I had one of my funniest experience in game with a female goblin. We had a flirty dance together and it was actually in a assault mission quest area, and ppl from both faction started to see us and laugh.

Goblins & gnomes should be united.

2 Likes

This is how I view goblins…

Who cares about your fingers? They could make goblins more ugly and brutal, but didn’t.

I too looked at the new Goblin models, and the males just look… Happy. All of them have some kind of smile on their face, and none of them have any heavy wrinkles either.

Say what you will about the polygon count in the old models, at least they had good faces. Now they all look like someone used sandpaper and smoothened out the skin while putting a big ol’ smile on their face. Actually deleted a Goblin alt because of it.

4 Likes

The OP’s face expression made me giggle :smiley: He’s truly disgusted.

3 Likes

Ill tell you what the REAL problem is.

Lack of hair options and facial hair for male goblins.

I agree that too many of the facial expressions look happy though

2 Likes

I never liked these green gnomes, can not really find any difference between old and new ones.

Have you seen us orcs;)?

Uguu uwu gomenasai ^#^

Pats you and hide shyly behind a corner