What do you call a bathtub full of druids?

Lmfao, as someone who plays resto druid in openworld this is so accurate it hurts

1 Like

It is about druid jokes though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A balance druid walks into an opticians. “what’s the issue?” says the optician. “No matter where I go, I’m always seeing stars” replies the druid.

Why do you never leave a half eaten sandwich at a table when dining with guardian or feral druids?
They’re prone to swiping things.

Why was the resto druid fired from his position at the hospital?
When working on the burns unit, his recommendations for treating patients who worsened was to hot them up.

PS we need one of these awful jokes threads for each class.

11 Likes

Awesome gif I always liked her laugh it’s contagious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.And she’s super cute when she smiles.

1 Like

I know right :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh yes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!.

1 Like

A raid is trying out a new tank a member found

Raidlead : when you are ready you can pull
5 minutes later
Raidlead : we are all ready
15 minutes later
Raidlead : PULL GOD DAM IT
WHATS WRONG WITH THE NEW DEATHKNIGHT

Guy : deathknight ? I thought you said we need a deafknight

Okay this was bad I am show my self out

8 Likes

It was good but I was kind of expecting something a little more it was a good setup but the punchline wasn’t there.

2 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This reminds me of an image meme I made aggeeeees ago for my guild in Wrath re pulling. Looking back it was pretty cringe (and arguably sexist as I never made a gender reversed one)

For those who don’t get it “pulling” in the UK refers to going out with the intent to find a partner to spend the night with or become romantically involved with.

Voila:(if a r3 could display that’d be dandy as I’m a forum scrub) (replace slash/ dot with you know what)

https:(doubleforwardslash) imgur(dot) com/a/XhKzjRQ

Let me do the magic

https://m.imgur.com/a/XhKzjRQ

3 Likes

Also , awesome work

Ta very much on both counts. I used to do tons of these sorts of things when I was a young un

op feral attacks guardian. guardian hides behind resto…:slight_smile:

10 Likes

As an old druid main (vanilla/TBC) and DK main (wotlk-mid bfa) - I only know 2 kind of jokes. Druid jokes and bad jokes.

Like : Why do restoration druids hate maths ? - They do not have square roots.

or

What is the difference between a death night and a hooker? - There is none. They both are cheap, easy and spread diseases.

And if I am about to bring worst quality wow jokes on my arsenal :

Why did Ragnaros buy an alarm clock? - Because Executus kept getting him up “TOO SOON!!!”

7 Likes

What do you call a lake full of paladins?

A bubble bath.

9 Likes

Why is there always the one guy that ruins fun for everyone else? Its like the guy at parties that makes everyone uncomfortable.

OnTopic:
How does a Restodruid end a Dungeongroup?
He Leafes

3 Likes

Oh, have you heard the one where a dwarf walks out of a tavern?

To keep it for druid jokes, here’s couple more

• How many dps does it take to kill a resto druid? Don’t know but we’ll get him one of these days.
  • Paladin leaps off Outland into space…
    falls…
    falls…
    falls…
    dies.
    A soft ghostly voice trails back into party chat:
    “Dammit. Forgot wasn’t on my druid.”- And this has happened to me, quite many times :joy:
2 Likes

I don’t get it ! Please someone explain /cry