What does it take to go up a Trust level?

Simple.
Don’t share any real opinion on these forums ever.

See what the circle-jerk bias is of the thread, and just agree with them.
You’ll be a beloved poster in no time.

6 Likes

I don’t trust you OP, -Trust for you.

1 Like

i wouldnt know what highest level i have been myself, but i dont really feel the need to post pictures and if i really need to i would just post some cut up link to it.

Having a higher forum rank isnt really that amazing or useful

3 Likes

it does nothing for me either. Words are enough for me.

you can still post links just use one ` infront and after the link, et voilà, you can include links in your posts. just make sure they conform with the code of conduct before you post. no trust level 3 needed unless you want to post gifs and such.

There is a rough guide at the start of this pinned post:

1 Like

Well i kinda just wanted to go to trust lvl 1 tho

a couple of months ago someone posted a link that showed all info about your trust level, including what your highest had been or some such.
Sadly, I don’t remember the name of the thread nor the link :confused:

This is very true. It’s actually a pretty stupid system if you think about it. You have to “grind” for it just so you can post an url and pictures.

You need to sacrifice gnomes to void - Insta level 10 trust level.

Go into high elf thread and post once per day that if they want fair skinned elf then Horde is waiting for them~ We will upvote and within a week or two (or few) poof you are trusted.

1 Like

To be honest, this is an absolutely infamous quote from one of the smug snakes themselves at Blizzard. :rofl:

1 Like

You give me 50k gold and I put in a good word for you.

Souldefíler, Silvermoon.

Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s pretty much impossible to get to level 3 for most people.

1 Like

And thats the story

Why i’l never be able to post memes here

You can, but you just need to get…

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Creative.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!

3 Likes

Become a shill and start brownnosing and white knighting.

1 Like

People don’t get in to trouble for their opinions. They usually get into trouble for not being able to express their opinion without name calling/insulting others, swearing, trolling, and just generally breaking the code of conduct.

5 Likes

I rather share real opinions instead being fake or someone else I am not.

2 Likes