What does it take to go up a Trust level?

Nothing to do with the thoughts you have just how to express them. Everyone wants to wave the ‘I told the truth and got silenced for it’ flag rather than wear the ‘I flouted the forums T&Cs and got silenced for it’ T-shirt.

1 Like

Or alternatively you can just use the forum in your normal way and it is suddenly there as a bonus.

2 Likes

i dont get why trust levels had to be added anyway, its not like people were spamming pictures on the old forums, so why suddenly the need to hide it behind levels

I feel this way, if you are not active enough to get the trust levels passively then it’s really not worth grinding and then having to force yourself to maintain them.

We couldn’t post these things on the old forums.

I think it would be irresponsible to let people just come and troll the forums with a gazillion huge images or a million gifs. I know some would rather allow the abuse and deal with the aftermath.

I do think it would be nicer to be able to see in your own profile what you are missing etc for those who don’t understand where they are falling short.

3 Likes

It’s about 100 days - just over 3 months of visiting the forum and reading posts -
More info here

You can achieve it in 50 days and there is no need to go the US forum for information pinned in this forum:-

1 Like

For mine I feel like as soon as I hit that 100 days it was instant, maybe coincidence with other requirements.

Also US forum good, far more topics covered over there, I use both the same :wink: Somebody covered it with the second post, just slightly different format.

I just like to champion our own EU side :slight_smile:

I always think it was a shame we divided, really not that different at all, just one is more active forum, that could be better or worse depending on the topic at hand :sweat_smile:
On the bright side, we tend to have less troll posts / angry youngster posts, tho I think people secretly love it anyway :grimacing:

Right there with you, I do the same.
But that’s not how you get a lot of likes. Which I assume translates to “trust level”.

1 Like

Hmm I’ve probably hit my trust 3 requirements ages ago except for handing out likes. So make me like your stuff!!

And I’ve no problem with people knowing my real name, but it’s a bit of a mouthful.

Its jolly and massively entertaining sort of godlike intelligence likened very intentionally everytime to a supremely omnipotent being.

God for short. So call me God. Yeah that will do. Praise me and I shall save thee!!

HALLELUJAH!!

Meanwhile RIP Azriil as forum persona, I think. :zipper_mouth_face:

flies away

I love Azrill, she’s great :kissing_heart:

Can i have a like?? Pretty please! I know u want to!

3 Likes

No point, the system can be abused by both side. Sad

Foul temptress!! Aren’t Spacegoats supposed to be benevolent?

1 Like

1 Like

Not that much, but if you lose it its hell to get back xD

They ain’t never taking my TL3

4 Likes

You can still make the post and add links as

add link here

To get higher trust level you have to pretend to agree with things you don’t like and whatever else to avoid getting flagged and reported by people who disagree with you.

Basically you have to be nice to people whether they’re right or wrong.

1 Like