What does it take to go up a Trust level?

Not that much, but if you lose it its hell to get back xD

They ain’t never taking my TL3

4 Likes

You can still make the post and add links as

add link here

To get higher trust level you have to pretend to agree with things you don’t like and whatever else to avoid getting flagged and reported by people who disagree with you.

Basically you have to be nice to people whether they’re right or wrong.

1 Like

Hubba hubba Ive died and gone to heaven!!

Then I wake up and look in the mirror at the human equivalent of an elephant seal.

Seriously. Last time I went to the beach I was attacked by 15 hungry Tuskarrs wielding harpoons.

1 Like

Or, alternatively, you could agree with the Blizz bashing posts but do so in a way that doesn’t contravene the code of conduct. You’re always going to get more likes from the Blizz haters than people that actually hang around because they enjoy the game and if you stay within the ToS then if you do get caught up in a report spam action you’ll be able to legitimately ticket it and get it removed from your account.

Win win

2 Likes

You’ll have a hard time reaching to trust level 3 in the EU forums, as there seems to be a much stricter policy here in terms of what mods believe “trolling” means than in the US forums.

1 Like

Its like reddit 1984 system. The hive mind npcs that lick boots get to post links. Anyone disagreeing cannot. If they

1 Like

its also to do with people, myself included failing to control our emotions and that unfortunately transfers over to what is typed.

Some people will just troll report lvl3 trust people so they lose the rank :slight_smile:

Hence the how you express them. Sometimes you just have to type a reply, step away from the keyboard for a minute or two and then read what you’ve said before hitting reply.

And you’ll still only get an infraction if the Mods actually agree with the flags/reports. If they do then it’s still your fault not the ‘trolls’ although you still then have the option to ticket it and get the infraction removed and your TL3 back.

1 Like

You can also do links using the </> button as well.

www.demonstrationlinkey.com

You must be a trustworthy person like me then forum admins upgrade your account to Trustlevel3 instantly without meeting the requirements.

I very rarely get caught out but I have had a few moments. I never actually thought of that cooldown period. Cheers for the tip :slight_smile:

1. go on the forum

2. have fun

3. get trust level 3

4. lose it because you have to work and can’t visit the forum

5. repeat 1

2 Likes

4- lose it for reasons you never find out, and appeal it the other 2 times and get 2 times told that ‘appeal has been successful’.

This thread by the way was subject of my latest appeal.

So what I was told that was basically “some people take too much offence because they do not read things in context”

Oh well. You cannot control peoples abilities or willingness to understand topic or posts at hand.

But I regret absolutely nothing. Would do everything same way again (as I did nothing wrong begin with!).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.