What happened to the alliance?

Thank you very much for your Insight on that topic.
Seems like I need to go the old vanilla way and just look for a active guild and just do it with them.

1 Like

5 Likes

Alliance pugging has mostly given me a heavy depression and anger issues.

6 Likes

Same. Doing the anniversary raid on Alliance makes me wanna uninstall the game compared to horde.

I’ve met plenty of pepega people on horde too, but the unavailability of pugs on alliance makes it worse.

I know that I shouldn’t care but as Snoke would say: TAKE THAT RIDICULOUS ARMOR OFF

I can’t. I just uninstalled the game, ty alliance

Instead of playing the game and progressing they spend most of their time in the forums just complaining about the game instead. Nothing like a good moan though i am guessing. Honestly, 9 out of 10 moan threads have alliance OP’ers.

Most of the times they have valid concerns with the game, so I wouldn’t call it moaning.

3 Likes

I’ve had good and bad experiences on both sides.

When you pug seems to make a big difference. When my friend and I were trying we found over the weekend at 22:00 server time was not a good time to try and catch a +10. The following week we did it at an earlier time and used our own keys instead.

Same as if you clear Heroic on a Tuesday night the pugs always seem to be hard work compared to clearing it on a Wednesday night.

1 Like

Try reading the post next time. I’m actually horde and the alliance toon is a twink.
For low IQ posters it’s easy to say “it’s just whining”.

Try learning to read and be constructive next time.

1 Like

You have mistaken my meaning here and yes I read your thread, I was trying to account for the experience you were having while pugging with alliance. I was not implying that you were the one complaining, I was trying to suggest (tongue in cheek) that if Alliance mains invested the time they spent complaining into progressing their characters they would have far less to moan about day to day in the community forums.

2 Likes

thing is most alliance do not pug at all, they eighter do things whit guilds or communities instead, those who do pug, I know meen those who pug a hole group, not just one or two, are more or less rejects now, I know it sounds harsh but thats how it is, now not all are offcourse and there is decent people also, but those are rare, most who do full out pugs are people who eighter do not fint in anywhere due to their own elite personality most of the time.
you can se this pretty much whit how they abuse the Rio score what ilvls they demand asking for curve for even normal raids etc…

Thank you for your input.
I tried it several times on the weekend and during the week, unfortunately without any luck. Switched to my horde main and found enough of capable groups for dungeons and/or raids.

Of course i made also some good experiences on alliance, but there is a big gap between those two at the moment.
:frowning:

I can confirm : Most of us left. Those who are staying on Alliance side are going to be the last of the Mohicans, sadly.

3 Likes

Didnt u get the memo? Alliance is dead! Its been all over the forum the last week :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Because it is dead, sorry but only a fool would think otherwise. All the good players went to Horde. On the Alliance side u have only roleplayers, pet battlers and collectors.
High end PvP and warmode just don’t exist at all on the Alliance. Dead faction, that nobody cares about, especially blizzard. They showed it and proved many times that they only like their precious Horde pet faction. May as well remove Alliance from the game, not that Alliance players are needed on bg’s anymore. Just make bg’s Horde vs Horde. There are more than enough players on their side for that.

1 Like

Pssh, just join SoD and stop worrying.

Never failed a Mecha run, never had a leaver, regularly clearing +10s for the weekly.

2 Likes

Big thank you for this one, gonna check it out as soon as i come home from work!
<3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.