What is the last DATE to get CE in 9.0.5?

As it says in the title, I’m looking to get confirmation of the last possible day to achieve the Cutting Edge Achievement from Castle Nathria. The dev comms I’ve seen so far have been hard to decipher and I’d appreciated a solid date.

Thanks!

Tuesday when patch goes live in USA
Wednesday when patch goes live in EU

practically, it’s just before the scheduled maintenance…when servers go down you can’t anymore

1 Like

If it’s going away with 9.1, then your last chance is 29th june since the patch is 30th june. Unless the patch gets delayed of course, but you shouldn’t calculate based on that.

Thanks, folks - is there any blue post confirm the dates? I’m getting conflicting info that it goes away with patch 9.1 (which I would have thought), but others say it goes away a week later, before the new raid opens.

As far as i remember, it always goes away on patch day.

It goes away when patch hit live.

Blizzard is not idiot to let players farm 226 (233 on hard mode) free gear on new dungeon and not remove CE letting they faceroll the boss.

The current season of Shadowlands PvP and Mythic+ content will end at 22:00 CEST on Tuesday, 29 June in this region. At that time, it will no longer be possible to earn seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 1 rankings.

While previous seasons have ended when realms were taken offline for maintenance, we’ve chosen to set this season to end a few hours earlier, at a time that should be more convenient for most players.

Shadowlands Season 2 will begin the week of July 6 with the weekly reset in each region.

Please note – the Shadowlands Season 1 PvP Illusion Sinful Flame won’t be available in Season 2, which will reward the new Unchained Fury Illusion. So if you’re close to the required 2100 rating, now’s the time to push!

I know it refers specficially to M+ and PvP but it mentions Season 2 starts on 6 July. That’s all I’ve found so far.

They allowed people to get heart of azeroth levels and essences back when 8.2 launched (that and mechagon.) You could still get CE in BoD when the patch launched.

The new dungeon isn’t going to be added at the start until the season starts. Same with ilvls. They will only be increased once the new season starts on the 6th of July (7th for the EU.)

The replies to this thread are what seems to be causing confusion for some.

Hasn’t it always been until the new tier releases?

And the new raid releases July 6th on normal and heroic, so in theory, CE should still be obtainable during the first week of 9.1, no?

1 Like

Jaina says hi. Totally wasnt steamrolled when people got their essences and other items no no totally not.

Not always.

Might be, might not be. Youre way better off assuming it goes away on next wednsday than expecting it to go away the following week.

1 Like

Seems most of you were wrong :grin:

Chains of Domination and Season 2 Dates and Information - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Damnit, it’s so exhausting to be right all the time.

As with all previous tiers you should be able to get CE till the next tier release. So you have one more reset. Gl!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.