What is this star?

I don’t know if anyone else has reacted to this or if its been answered, but I swear this red star that you can see from different points in Azeroth (IMO best from Stormwind) has been getting bigger / closer during the recent expansions.

Anyone have an idea what it might be?

Link to image of star: https ://i. imgur .com /ukG7lfw . png

AFAIK it appeared after legion, so… Argus? I’m not really sure I wasn’t part of the discussion back then.

1 Like

Also for the love of the naaru please use preformatted text for links

It appeared after we defeated Argus and closed off the sky tear that lead us to… well Argus (the planet). If its actually getting closer it might mean we are getting closer to the Legion TW and the sky box will open again revealing the planet (like it was in Legion).

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s supposed to be the Vindicaar

Ah, fair enough, thanks for the insight homies.

And sorry, I barely post on these forums so I had no idea how to do the link thing.

It’s shown in the Antorus ending cinematic. It’s the Pantheon light.

2 Likes

I remember some Blizz something saying that if the red star disappeared… big trouble incoming to Azeroth. :sweat_smile:

It’s where Illidan is on jail duty waiting to jump in and save Tyrande at some point :wink:

It’s me, coming down from heaven.

I land on Zovaal’s face and the day was saved again

The end of Shadowlands

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.