What servers are not dead and well balanced?

Mirage Raceway was/is the best horde PVE server and the closest to balanced, but I left there on my alt in phase 5 because it was a literal ghost town on horde outside of prime time hours. Sitting there seeing a message maybe every few minutes at night because most players are raidloggers and doing anything outside those prime “after work/school” hours took forever.

Also felt much more than 2/1 A/H ratio, you’d walk around Shattrath at prime time and only see swarms of Alliance players, with the occasional horde, those raiding populations are not an accurate depiction of server activity. It’s probably alright again now during prepatch while everyone is levelling alts and preparing for WOTLK.

Blizzard says these servers have much higher concurrent capacity, which is clear, but my old server Hellscream EU had more round the clock activity from players, and it was only a medium/high server in 2008, also alliance heavy like most PVE servers are.

Yeah. Killing off Celebras was so stupid, nobody wanted that. If they had made plans for Hydraxian Waterlords earlier and continued to monitor the situation today we wouldn’t be in this mess with the server.

As far as Blizzard is concerned, Hydraxian Waterlords, Ashbringer and Earthfury (US) don’t exist. They are constantly forgetting about them.

1 Like

Thekal if you can get on

if mograine get to heavy on one side, im going ashbringer 100%.
Yes, it may be “dead”, but still im not raiding and can get gear and 80 without dung, i can get alot of mats instead of fighting over them, like in tbcc

Giantstalker is the best realm currently. Fresh, no queues, alive and pretty balanced. Only PVE. If thats not your cup of tea you should look after mograine as alliance or stay in queue for thekal.

2 Likes

:heart:

Probably all 3 RP Realms.

I actually think they did the right thing with the PVP realms. Most player want to move to more crowded ones anyway and for those who don´t are still (few) alternatives there.
But the RP Realms were not replaceable :confused:

I don´t think so.

They were yesterday until late in the eveninge busy to solve the FCT issue towards Hydraxian Waterlords (with success).

But issues on realms with 30k people are more urgent as issues on realms with 300…

Announced free transfers to Hydraxian Waterlords not working - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thanks for the feedback, I have updated the 1st post.

1 Like

Flamegor
Best server in WoW Classic by every stat

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, added to the 1st post
How difficult will it be for a non-Russian speaker to play there?

Sadly i dont know, because political mess happened

Why would you go to Thekal? It’s PvP, so it is bound to turn into either Horde only or Alliance only like all the other PvP servers in the list in this topic.

It is closed for transfers for 3 months, so fun can be had in the meantime and then escape.

Thanks for the numbers.

The ironforge.pro has felt a bit outdated for a while now

But there is no another PVP server to leave to ruin faction balance

There are Mograine, Earthshaker, Ashbringer.

Ashbringer is totally dead, Earthshaker is 99.6% alliance

Only option really there is Mograine, horde sided but nowhere near as much as other realms, and so many people just the last few days the realm is very alive.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The German Venoxis also has Horde and Alliance left, but character creation is locked and it is German.

1 Like

Thanks, 1st post updated.

Nice work with the list. I should have specified, sorry. Venoxis is not that ballanced. It has about twice(ish) as much Horde as Alliance. Still better than most, of course.