What servers are not dead and well balanced?

It is closed for transfers for 3 months, so fun can be had in the meantime and then escape.

Thanks for the numbers.

The ironforge.pro has felt a bit outdated for a while now

But there is no another PVP server to leave to ruin faction balance

There are Mograine, Earthshaker, Ashbringer.

Ashbringer is totally dead, Earthshaker is 99.6% alliance

Only option really there is Mograine, horde sided but nowhere near as much as other realms, and so many people just the last few days the realm is very alive.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The German Venoxis also has Horde and Alliance left, but character creation is locked and it is German.

1 Like

Thanks, 1st post updated.

Nice work with the list. I should have specified, sorry. Venoxis is not that ballanced. It has about twice(ish) as much Horde as Alliance. Still better than most, of course.

How do you get number of players in a chat channel?

There is a command you type, Iā€™ve seen it somewhere in the forum, if I come across Iā€™ll post it here.

• Select the Speaker icon in the top left corner of your chatbox.
  • Select LookingForGroup
  • Run this command /run print(GetChannelDisplayInfo(6))
3 Likes

I think it would be quite challenging. You wonā€™t understand what people write in trade chat and in raids. Itā€™s possible someone in group could translate necessary info for you (like, I could, for example, if I knew someone is not Russian-speaking) but chances are there wonā€™t be a person who knows English well enough for that. Yeah, LFG tool will help you to get in groups but trading or communicatingā€¦ And remember, youā€™ll have to type cyrillic if you want to /w someone. Not to mention trying to pronounce a Russian nickname if youā€™d be in discord.

You can give it a shot though. We have nice population and likely our server will grow more when WOTLK comes out. Weā€™ve got +3k players last week and are now at 11k. Flamegor is also the only alive Russian server and so probably will never die. Also I would recommend to choose Horde as there is more Horde but Alliance is not so far behind. There are currently a lot of new guilds recruiting and you can straight up ask if itā€™s ok to be a non-Russian person. Guild may solve a lot of the problems I listed.

1 Like

why on earth would anyone want to play on a russian realm.

My aim for starting this thread was to discuss and find what servers are alive and at the same time you donā€™t stay a whole day in a queue and there is good balance between the Alliance and the Horde. Russian Flamegor seem to fit all these criteria.

that would be totally unplayable unless you know russian

Only good thing is if youā€™re trying to learn russian it would be a good realm lol.

Only if you know grammar already and wanna practice. Otherwise - no. A lot of people are bad in Russian, spell words wrongly and Iā€™m not even mentioning commas and stuff like that.

Not sure what AH you are looking atā€¦seems ok to me.

Mograine might be dead invesment just saying, people waiting for eve 6 hours queue because they donā€™t want to risk it to be stuck on dead server.
For example I am the only one at Orgi at ashbringer. And blizzard donā€™t care about anything.
They care only Body TYPE big upgrade, this is what we were waiting forā€¦

If you want to add German servers as well, there are PVE ones as well for your consideration. Razorfen is the only PVE server that has more Horde than Alliance, but is still reasonably well ballanced. It doesnā€™t matter as much on PVE servers anyway. Lakeshire is a relatively small server (by now ā€œhighā€ as well, though) with both Horde and Alliance, but less Horde than Alliance.