What would you do with the above poster? #19

Tell her its best not to bring it up and that we were just following orders. There was nothing we could do.
Splattered in crimson and dust, Elyssa walks towards Thuldrell, blade readied out. At his words, she stares at for a long time and points in the general direction of the nearest Horde outpost.

''Do not go there. They were also only following orders.''
*Looks to the Death Knight*

"I challenge you to a Holy Water drinking contest! Last person standing wins!"
"How 'bouta good brew and some stew, and some stories about the old times, I've wonder how Outland is, I'm happy to hear your stories."
"Let me join you! A good brew is always welcomed. Lead the way! I'll bring some biscuits. And some stories of blood and glory! ..Or some funny ones."
Comment on how stories of blood and glory may not be the right ones to be told as of now. Attempting to shift the tone of the conversation ask how is it that he grew to love biscuits so much, since it seems unusual for an orc.
It amuses me how what ever happens, one common ground we will always share as elves, we like clothes and armour adorned with gold.
*taps Vize gently on her back*

So what ye sayin' lass, is that ye a wee Horde sympathiser, eh?

GET T' FECK OUT O' ME ALLIANCE YE VOID INFESTED SIN'DORIE LOVIN' PIECE OF FILTH!
"To be completely, absolutely, one hundred percent honest? I would offer him some anger management scrolls. I think I have a few somewhere in my cape. Maybe. Possibly. BUT DON'T TELL HIM I SAID HE NEEDS THEM! I like living thank you very much! I don't want to wake up dead! Well... not wake up but... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"
Looks at how nervous Nendrovus can become at times. Thinks for a while and casts an earth shield around him and goes about his business.
Look at the earth shield, check what happens if she touches it, strikes with her scythe, throws some both frost and void spells. She'd write down all the outcomes in her notepad, giving the orc a few coins as a payment for his support in her research.
Semi-sneakily follow her around town for a bit, fascinated by the voidy wings sprouting from her shoulders and internally debating whether to ask her about them.
''You sure like staring at my fellow Ren'dorei over there!'' would call out a voice in the shade. Feydrea would converse with Nakitaa for a fair while, gradually wheedling out the true source of the draenei's fascination if she can. Her ears would flop down slightly if she discovers it to be the 'wings'.
Ask him why he seems to have a fixation on that cockroach vendor.
"Well ya' see cockroaches are...brown and...a tad' ugly to look at...and..and...Screw it, I got nothin'." Mary says while taking a sip from a bottle. "A few more of these and perhaps I'll be able ta' give ya' even more reasons. Or maybe I'll see vessels sailin' on the skies. But from what I have heard, that be already happenin'!" She says with a thunderous but short laughter. "I wish Nancy could fly..."
Nonchalantly inform Mary in a passive nature that she needn't worry about whether or not her vessel can fly, due to the fact she's been "hearing talk" lately which suggest there's going to be a lot of traditional sailing going on soon …

… then, quietly enquire as to the possibility of chartering the Weeping Nancy for a voyage, ensuring the human that the direction she wants a lift in will keep her ahead of the curve.

"Also, I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't wanna hang in close quarters with ya for a couple a' days, see what kinda tannin' routine y'gots goin' on ta end up so crispy golden brown as a humie!"
Probably drop a pillar of fire on her. Zhanag has always been upset with the Horde in general, and eager to express his displeasure through fire, but recent events have really thrown fuel on that fire. He really liked Darnassus, and friends of his died in the blaze.

Now he's basically lighting up any Hordie he sees. No treaties, no armistice, just the knowledge that he's expected to do what he does best, and he will enjoy it far too much.
Put on a nervous fake smile at the Draenei as he gazes towards Nendrovus. Hoping not to be confused for Horde... again...
*glares at Nendrovus, for some reason considerably calmer. Nonetheless he shakes his axe aggressively at the Nightbourne, yelling expletives as he does. Most of them involve trees and the Nightbornes mother.*
*Non-chalantly steps in between the angry dwarf and the nervous elf.*

"Hey there, friend dwarf. That is a mighty fine axe, you've got there. How abou we share this nice bottle of strong dwarven beer"

*she takes a bottle of her belt and removes the cork from it. The air around her quickly becomes heavy with the scent of stron alcohol*

"... and you tell me how you got it? I bet it has seen many a fierce battle against unspeakable foes. A scrawny little elf like the one over there surely ain't worthy of its blade, would he?"