What would you like to see changed, added or deleted in 9.0

For your spec…

I favour SV out of all the specs so…

1. Ranged snare incorperated into bombs. Can last half the duration (preferebly the whole DoT duration)
  2. Bomb DoT increased by 100% 1.3k ticks isnt big boy business at 435 ilvl
  3. Removal of pet reliance abilities, this means Kill Command should no longer generate focus, or if it does, make it 10 focus and give us raptor strike base as a focus generator at 20 focus. This ties in with coordinated assault, remove ANY pet reliance with this, such as active pet and LoS of pet. Such a retarded mechanic. Master’s Call and RoS have a case to stay pet bound because at least you can use those while CC’d, good for team mates.
  4. Make Mongoose Strike baseline already. This will be the telling change. If they don’t make the whole mongoose bite mechanic baseline, then they literally never looked at hunters going into the next xpac, no one uses anything other than Mongoose.
  5. Aspect of the Cheetah needs to be down to a minute CD. On top of which it should remove and prevent snares during the 90% speed part.

These would be great fixes/changes for SV moving forward I think.

1 Like

Lets see… For marksman would say…

-Increase damage output of Aimed Shot. Too dependent of the Trueshot effect;
-Increase the damage output of Steady Shot. Both Steady and Aimed shot should cause more damage considering they are channeled (and in universe they are more precise and focused, so should be aimed for specific points of the body);
-Arcane Shot should have a smaller damage increase, for a 1 or 1,5 cooldown;
-Rapid Fire should be given a longer cooldown, for increased focus gain;
-Hunter Mark should be made baseline, like back on the older expansions;
-Piercing Shot needs a damage increase. It’s current damage output, focus cost, and cooldown duration makes it rather useless, compared with the other 2 options.

Honestly since Legion i don’t know what exactly is the Marksman hunter “class fantasy”. No shot does any true, good damage, and in comparisson with all other ranged it is really low on base damage output. Feels like were put some random ideas to make it more “shooty”, but nothing that can classified it as an accurate, heavy hitter. Marksman should be all about heavy, albeit slow shots, not making light, unprecise shots and be focus starved in less than 2 seconds.

-Re add marked shot to marksmanship.
-remove rapid fire, this ability is boring, slow and unsatisfactory.
-rework trueshot again, or heavily rebalance how this class works, i’m tired of only having fun during my cd.
-please please please revert this useless and daunting gcd changes, they are literally useless they serve no purpose whatsoever jesus, i hate them with a passion.
-1.5 sec gcd for hunter’s mark is idiotic.
-trickshot is thrash currently, give us back legion aoe.
-what made you hate volley so much? it’s literally useless and it didn’t need to be changed so why? revert it to legion version please.
-aimed shot being usable while moving with a damage reduction if you decide to move is probably how this should work.
-precise shots can go die in a dumpster fire.
-killshot would be very neat.
-post haste and binidng shot in the same tier is dumb.
-why is trailblazer still a thing?
-who was in charge of our talents? jesus give that job to someone else.
-2.5 sec cast time on aimed shot is too slow, we’re almost at vanilla level of slow (same problem rapid fire has), revert it back to 2 sec.
-exhilaration on the gcd??? why???
-Why is dire beast a sh*tty 25 sec cd instead of how it was in legion? why can’t i just chuck animals at my foes? give us the choice back and make dire beast substitute barbed shot if we take the talent.
-give bm some cool cooldowns, we have way too few spells.
-revert the pet changes of bfa.
-old stampede was 100% better then current one.
-animal companion, don’t think i need to say anhything anymore, someone was very high when they decided to make this a talent, he also hasn’t stopped being high because this is still a mess even if it now deals damage at least.

• i want a mutli dot fully mobile and ranged hunter spec back, i don’t care how but don’t try to make it with MM talents, ur just cluttering MM talent tree with useless abilities that don’t fit and nobody takes.

Yes there is a lot of salt here if you can’t tell, but i can’t help it.

1 Like

For 9.0…

This:
(a return for ranged SV, as a 4th spec)

1 Like

For MM, I’d be happy with a few changes.

1. Either aimed shot usable while moving, or shorter cast time. For hunters to be the supposedly mobile ranged class, having our main damage ability have one of the longest main rotation casts is just weird.
  2. If we’re going to keep trick shots, then please, for the love of all the gods of azeroth, make it activate on two mobs. Our cleave is dependent on the tank pulling three mobs instead of two. It’s out of our control.
  3. Either add some kind of bad luck mitigation to weapon drops or make us less dependent on weapon damage for DPS. Continually seeing everything but a weapon drop when it’s the single highest source of DPS for your spec sucks in the extreme.

One of the main reasons I stopped playing MM. My damage plummets when 2 mobs are pulled.

For survival.

I want caltrops back.
I want kill command to go away and flanking strike to go back to our focus regenerator, even if the mechanic remains the same.
I want mongoose bite baseline.
I want bomb infusion talent baselined.
I want butchery back as a baseline ability.

Make the specc feel complete legion felt so good in legion and I get they wanted refinement, but they gutted the specc too hard and it needs some level of unpruning also

Marksmanship

I want volley back
I want more of the CC shots baselined.
I want exotic ammunition back.

Beastmaster

I want better pet AI
I want more abilities which involve the bow.
I want more pet niches and situational choices.

MM needs more dot spells.

I’d love Black Arrow back or a dark variation of it. Plagued Arrow?

Make all the stings(serpent, scorpid, spider, viper stings) baseline and make serpent sting work with multishot/trickshots please.

Also black arrow would be nice.

Quivers…all specs.

I’d like cosmetic quivers, throwable traps, stings and a reworked talent tree

1 Like

They seriously need to just make a ranger class for all the rejected hunter specs… theres probably enough.

Marked shot version of marksmanship. (sharpshooting?)
Ranged version of survival. (arcane archery?)
Melee Beast mastery. (savagery)

dual weald guns as marksman (only guns ,no bows, no crossbows)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.