What's easier to play in arena ? Resto druid or Disc priest?

Hi guys,
What do you think is easier to play in arenas ?
Thank yok

I think druid would be harder if they were equally strong in terms of tuning.
But at the moment a mediocre rdruid would probably have a lot more success than a mediocre rsham…

So atm I think rdruid is easier!
Skill cap is probably still higher on rdruid? Idk, they did lose some tools from SL to DF so it might be lower now as well.

1 Like

Both got some nerfs and keeping up with the zug is rough, in case you wanna shuffle I can’t recommend shaman as you will start balding when you see how people disregard your totems even if you project them ontop of them as they run out :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

And what about disc priest ?

I am no near good player but i actually play both disco and druid. Playstyle is really diferent. Every healer is a pain for me to play and i dont enjoy it even a little bit… i already gave up travking some cds etc cause it taking me so much effort and focus and eg even if i prewall a prerapture as disc-40% dmg reduxtion plus shield, every warr, dk or assa rog just kill me or my buddy from 100-0 no metter what. If you dont want same diaseses irl give up healing in pvp, its my worst gaming experience i ever had and will have.

1 Like

In zero effort modes you have preemptive healing prehots as a druid, broccoli form with instants, bubble tranquility and a bear. What do you have as a dc in lazy mode without damage asist and offensive dispells?

It is true, but waste a lot of time in Q or to find and healer to play is also stressful

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.