What's the longest time you've spent farming amount

Invincible. Been farming since Cataclysm on the regular, still nothing.
But, I think it is my punishment for getting Barons mount in about 10 runs, having Time-Lost spawn in my face and getting the Blue Pro-Drake when I was helping someone with Dungeon achievements.
So yeah, I am not allowed to get invincible, that is my thought =P

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better I farmed that bastard for a while as well and now I don’t even use it.

The sound it makes gets annoying fast.

Headless horseman’s mount is nice and silent.

1 Like

Been farming AP a fair amount of time now :slight_smile:

In a dedicated way? Has to be oondasta, 1 in 1000 drop including bonus (assumed by my experience), 5351 total tries, 9 months starting with 46 weekly chars, ending with 81, with an average of 62 or 63, weekly time spent was reasonable also because of my organization with crz and a non-collector friend who started farming together with me and got it immediately who helped me kill it faster for more than half my kills, it’s gotta be like 390 hours total, about 10 a week, bonus roll farming included, did like 7 chars a week, those who ran out of coins.

Surprisingly, time-spent wise it’s not much higher than lifebinder, whose drop rate is incredibly better, took me 254 kills, the problem with it is I did it at level 90 with wod pre patch, so around 29 hours to do my weekly 35 kills, had to clear all as I couldn’t use lockouts, did it on 10 hc.

In a casual way timereaver has been out 4 years now, but can’t really call 4500 kills so far my usual time of dedication, I’d be at well over 20k if I had really tried hardcore and pretty much everyone in that range got it, normally I’m not really one of those who spends years and years farming a mount, I go hardcore and end the farming fast (like I did for oondasta in the hard circumstances I was in), but timereaver’s drop rate demotivates me, so I only do it when I have a 2nd goal.

1 Like

Disgusting Oozeling back in end of vanilla was my longest farm. Did it in the crater north of Corins Crossing EPL. Took me close to 14000 kills before I got that companion (this was before pet battles). I have done a lot of mount and pet farming over the years but that one took the longest.

I don’t exactly farm mounts, but every time I’m in Draenor I do a search for the void talon portal, have been doing so since WoD.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.