What's your favourite pet you have?

Mr. Wiggles, hands down! He’s just too cute!

Probably Frosty. He adds nicely to my theme when I have him out along with my ghoul. Plus it’s neat having a little Frostwyrm follow you around.

I think Lil’ Deathwing is super awesome as well. But I don’t have him.

My favourite, since before the battle pet system was even a thing, is Lurky, simply due to the hoops I had to go through to get him AND retain my TBC CE items.

That whole process taught me never to buy a physical CE ever again :joy:

Making me choose 1… mmm

I love my Panda Cub, having that little sleepy bundle follow me around all these years. Never levelled them in Pet Battles so they are still level 1, can’t bring myself to make fluff ball fight :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been playing a game called “Rimworld” lately and this is how I feel. Even if I’ve trained the animal to fight I just never want it to get involved in case it might lose a limb!

On topic: Catowl. Owlcat? Together with the pet biscuit to make it bigger!

Pigmy Cow, is called “Girlfriend” for reasons

Gurky, pretty much one of the rarest Pets in the World.

1 Like

My hunter’s pet. Which I named after my irl dog after she passed away.

I’m still holding out hope for the new dog models that are used all over Kul Tiras to be made available to players. Then one of those will become my new ‘in memoriam’ pet (because those models would then be the closest ingame representation of what she actually looked like irl).

1 Like

Mini Diablo #1st
Murkidan
Lil’ Deathwing

Mini Tyrael
Little known fact: If u dance and target him, he will also dance.

Not technically a pet but …

PEPE

otherwise all the special pets, Murkidan, Pirate Parrot those stay in mind when thinking about pets… I just have too many … -_-’

Still proud of my Spirit of Competition

The Lashtail hatchling, Serenais’aka.

Tiny Bog Beast, I feel emotionally attached to this guy. I named
mine Bog Bastar , wanted to pay tribute to one of Disco’ teams.
It looks evil but that’s such a peaceful creature and his way of walking is …just lol

Grunty (or Jim Raynor as I’ve named him) 4 life.

It’s got to be my Legionnaire Murky, he fits well with my transmog and my Blizzcon 2017 mount :slight_smile:

has to be Crackers my rogue pet only if all birds would sit on my shoulder if I whistle and let me summon a second pet which would be my little Frostwolf pup from WoD or Smoochems best ghost cat ever /sit

Woofy my anubisath idol & Thumper my Kun-lai runt always my favorites.

Anodized Robo Cub I love mechanical pets and this one is my absolute favorite. :smile:
Named him Tobor :wink:

Murray, the ghostly skull.

I love my Boneshard, looks so epic and is casting BONESTORM!! randomly when you are standing still, awesomeness ^^