When more effort goes into a joke

Nice to see Blizzards priorities of dishing out a wall of text on 1st of April, but can’t make a real change to the game in over 3 weeks with this unbalanced sh*t…

Remember to keep smiling :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Blizzard does something for something

pvp community: https://youtu.be/w-mypyRWtaE?t=7

1 Like

3 weeks?

More like 3 years

3 Likes

Where can i read this wall of text?

1 Like

Ah yes.
So unfortunate the one employee at Blizzard decided to do an april’s fool joke rather than balancing the game.

1 Like

Imagine being dumb enough to even consider making this thread

4 Likes

You know what dont make sense, is that people whom play on illegal server get to get what they want and that is classic.

Players playing retail and paying legally never getting what they get but a troll text.

5 Likes

Thats actualy a good point :+1: :smile:

1 Like

Ye the team that is responsible for PvP, class design and balance are the same people that write the aprils fools jokes.
Idiot lol

1 Like

Better accept that WoW won’t get any better in PvP .

I thought you hated DH gameplay

For me each their hotfix I see, I ask myself if its already April 1st :thinking: So nothing new…

was just gona write something like this…the game is utter garbage, how dare you even release a “hotfix joke” while people are leaving left and right due to sheer lack of competance and effort on the developement team that got the game to the brink of extinction

this “joke” feels like if you told a cancer patient that they found a cure for his cancer and doing a " HA HA … APRIL’S FOOLS" routine next

Done by a community manager who moderates the forums and has very little influence on game design.

Done by actual game designers who have access to the forum, but leave it to the CMs who have the experience with community interaction.

Pointless post by someone who obviously understands little about how this stuff works.

The game designers at the moment are hard at work getting the 8.2 PTR available for play, as well as the new 2 boss raid balanced, as well as the crazy gear we’ll be getting from it.

Yes, they could be making changes to the current game instead, and it’s hard to judge fairly based on what we see as players. Just… try to think outside of the fact that a DK just nearly soloed an 8man world pvp encounter or that over 1/2 the groups going for the MDI have 2 outlaw rogues and 90% of them have resto druids… Things change as gear improves. Changes they make now might completely overpower a class later, or even wreck them completely.
Blizz don’t make changes for the sake of making changes, because they might have to undo those and it wold wreck their company image even more if they went back on something they had done.

Just… try to think outside of the tiny little box of a world that you exist in.

Please never compare something as lighthearted and obviously jovially intended as this to something as life-altering and devastating as terminal cancer.
There are people on these forums who have been given that hope, only to have it snatched away. I am not one of those people, but please be considerate of those who are.

Also a point: there was ZERO hope in the post yesterday. If 8.6.7 wasn’t the clue, read it and realise that NOTHING in the post would improve ANY class. It wasn’t a cure. It was using class ideologies and fantasies to make funnies. DHs needing more souls, rogues being called stabby guys. Feral druids (cats) being CCd by CHEESE! CHEESE! (look up the gifs, ye uneducated just google cat cheese or search it on a gif tool and be mesmerised)

Everyone, please just take a joke as it is intended. If not, we’ll just be here again in 365 days…

I think you just missed the point of this topic.

2 Likes

With how things have been going lately it actually seems like that’s the case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.