When will the m+key downgrade in 9.1?

So, in previous patches they downgraded our keys when a new patch was released. But I can’t remeber if it was direct or when the new season started.

So will our keys get downgraded next week or when season 2 starts? I just want to know if I should push hard this week or next.

Considering you can still get ksm next reset, i’m gonna guess they will downgrade with start of new seson on july 7th.

1 Like

Ty for the answer! :slight_smile:

We cannot get KSM next Reset. The only thing we can still get is cutting edge for a week more.

What tends to happen is that we get a week of pre-season. As to when you lose your key level I am not entirely sure. According to RiO during post seasons I was doing relatively high level keys (19 and 20) back in BFA, so I assume that is how it is going to work here as well: You should still keep your current key level for a week more, and it will downgrade by 5 levels when season 2 officially launches.

I would go for safety and try and get a high-ish key this week if you can manage it.

They said this 3 days ago.

Ah, I see. I stand corrected then.

It is strange that they say that S1 will end, but you can still achieve its rewards post season.

Yeah but was same in s4 in bfa, i helped ppl get their ksm mount in the post-season or pre-season or whatever the pre-patch season was called.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.