Where all men cry

MoP has wonderful music for sure. And some of the most tranquil, lovely zones to be in (not all of them though). Truly a wonderful atmosphere for a big part of it.

10 Likes

Man, this is so nostalgic. I miss MoP!

3 Likes

Where my journey began!

5 Likes

I prefer wotlk login screen with the roaring wyrm, when the sound was too loud it always made me jump :scream:

9 Likes

Yeah wotlk login screen was better. Mop is good too though.

3 Likes

Ugh speak for yourself. Everyone who played MoP, majority hated it. Look at sub numbers.

Bring mop classic !!

And many people are crying for MOP class design back.

6 Likes

I wish I could go back :sleepy:

3 Likes

MoP class design? I don’t see what was so great about it, could you give me some examples?

1 Like

Thank you emperor, thank you :heart:

1 Like

MOP is literally up their with WOTLK and Legion as the WoW communities Golden Geese

just because it had furry pandas doesn’t make it bad

2 Likes

Well, classes being able to do everything.

Multiple classes bringing buffs following “Bring the player, not the class” idea.

Classes had more depth than wrath or currently.

Just compare what a fury warrior could do in wrath, mop and now. You’ll see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I still listen to the whole of mist of pandaria ost, from time to time, when I just want something long in the background while I play WoW.

Ardenweald ost, is also good now.

2 Likes

MoP brought the biggest dip in the playerbase ever. “Golden” lmao. You guys are a bunch of revisionists in here.
MoP almost halved the playerbase from Cataclysm. From 9 milllion to about 5. Christ.
Also Legion was bad.

Take fire mage. Right now, you’re a crit factory, and the new combustion is the perfect example of this. Many of your specs have guaranteed crits baked into them with multiple charges, and you’re a machine gun spamming pyroblasts.

In MoP, it wasn’t so. To generate crits and get your instant pyroblasts, you had to play with the passive talent “Shatter” which increased crit chances against frozen targets. So, you’d use Frost nova and Frostjaw as well as Deep freeze to freeze your target and generate your guaranteed crits.
Since you couldn’t spam Pyroblast as much as you do now, it also dealt more damage and felt more impactful AND more satisfying since you had to setup and “earn” your free pyroblasts.

Now it’s just pewpewpewpewpewpew.

3 Likes

Legion had some of the best music in my opinion login screen and all.

I miss MOP so much

Tbh I like Pandarens. They have amazing dances, amazing jokes. Amazing accent.

They are 100% better than most allied races we have now

4 Likes

Obligatory legion loading screen music

Free forums, different opinions

5 Likes

Lovely to hear that music again. Pandaria is my favourite place to be. Scenery, buildings, stories, music … and a few nasty little shas around to make life interesting. I think most of my characters would probably like to retire there when the fighting’s done.

3 Likes

i know its dumb but i was kind of afraid of it and always tried to log in faster than it appeared. :laughing:

2 Likes