Where are the EU Community Council forums?

I was just wondering… Why does NA have Community council forums and EU doesn’t?
Waiting for a very serious answer.

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s the same forum for all the regions.

Like the other guy said. People from the eu have been invited as well. But blizz did not bother to post a link to the council forums on the EU forums. So people wich dont follow WoW news in the EU probably wont even know they exist

I can’t post on the NA community council.
Or, pelase, leave me a link. I would appreciate it :slight_smile:

You need to level a character to level 10 with the Trial in NA, but you can’t post in CC if you are not part of it.

You can find the forum by simply writing “Community Council WoW forum” on Google tho.

As @Bregastor has said you cannot post on the NA community council unless you are a member of the council and those that were invited were sent details on how, if they were from outside of the US, to be able to do so.

There is a link to the forum as the number one sticky on EU General Discussion though - Link to the WoW Community Council Discussion Forum

Very top post of the forums a sticked one in fact

1 Like

It is now, but it took a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah you are right, my mistake. I did lurk on the forums from time to time when i didnt play and i did not see these stickies recently. But it seems it did get a sticky

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.